Extra: From Cat's Search/It's been waiting for the Twolegs to come home

Extra: Follow-up/From Cat’s Search/It’s been waiting for the Twolegs to come home

[What the writer wants to say:]

Wuwu π-π, don’t use a cat knife to kill me

One last explanation, Chu Yi starved to death.

Because he felt he needed atonement.

Since this extra chapter is from the perspective of cats, it is not written out.

——

Please vote~

Tutu promises that the next world will be Xiao Tianwen, Gaga Tian’s world! Touch the crying babies, give the bald babies a hug

-----text-----

The midsummer sun is hot.

An orange cat walked for a long time and finally came to a river exhausted. It circled around the cool river water, its tail raised, and it didn't understand that it had fed Why does the scent of the two-legged creature appear here?

Maomao lowered his head and licked two sips of river water, then turned and left.

The golden eyes narrowed slightly and the pupils stood up. It quietly followed its intuition and walked towards the distance.

The first stop was a large and extremely luxurious house.

The owner here seems to be sick. He stays in a bedroom all day without coming out. When he goes out, he always goes to the cemetery. The cat smells the scent of Twolegs on him, so he follows this human for a long time. for a long time.

Maomao knows that his name is He Shengyang.

After gathering many cat friends, I pieced together this human story from their mouths.

"He Shengyang has a human that he loves very much." A cow cat licked its paws under the tree and said, "That human is very nice. Whenever he meets us, he will feed us some cat food and homemade jerky. It's very good." Eat, I heard from other humans that his name was Gu Yuning, but he passed away... some time ago."

After hearing this, Maomao was quiet for a while, and then asked, "Then why did he die?"

"Is it because you are too thin? Are you hungry?"

The cow cat followed Gu Yuning for a while after he went out that night. At that time, the human boy was different from the last time it met him. He was terribly thin, as if he hadn't eaten enough. .

So the moment the cow cat saw Gu Yuning, it "meowed" around his feet and wanted to ask him if he was hungry, but the human just smiled and knelt down and touched its head, whispering Said "thank you".

At first, the cow cat didn't understand why humans said that, and followed Gu Yuning step by step until it watched Gu Yuning walk into a river with its own eyes, sinking deeper into the river little by little.

The moon was very full that night. For the first time, the cow-cat was not afraid of the water. It swam over with all its strength, struggled to bite the corner of the Two-legged beast's clothes, and dragged him back, but was gently pushed away by the human.

Gu Yuning got out of the water and gently put it back on the shore. Just when it thought humans would no longer go into the river, the boy's entire body was submerged by the biting river water.

The scene was not terrible.

The boy was wearing a white shirt, and the moon looked very bright in the sky. The cow cat gave an anxious "meow", shook the water from its body on the bank, and went back into the river, but the two-legged creature was nowhere to be found.