3.10

Young Master 10: Ji Qing loves Gu Yuning very much/Gu Jing leaves/opens her legs towards the servant/plot

Gu Yuning is not a person who likes to struggle, "Okay..."

Weirdly, he lay back on Gu Jing's shoulder.

Xiao Chen didn't make any move, but after his eyes collided with Gu Jing's, he lowered his head first.

The weather in summer has been hot and dry, with occasional rains surprising.

When it started to rain again, Gu Yuning stood in front of the window and looked out, only to realize that he had almost forgotten his wife's existence. During the past half month, his life had been occupied by his uncle and Xiao Chen.

After watching the rain for a day, Gu Yuning was carried back to the house by Xiao Chen at nightfall. It was still Gu Jing's residence. He had been living here these days and did those comfortable things with his uncle almost every day. But a few days ago , Gu Jing returned to the army again due to an imperial edict, and will soon go to the battlefield.

Something is vaguely wrong with the situation in the capital these days.

The smart people took advantage of visiting relatives to escape from the city early. Xiao Chen got some news from Gu Jing. This was the first time that the relationship between the two was not so tense. However, because of Gu Jing's identity, the General's Mansion specially kept a The Bo people are here to guard.

And these are more or less related to the person Gu Yuning married.

At night.

The sound of rain gradually became quieter.

Gu Yuning was lying on the bed, frowning. When Ji Qing came down from the roof, he saw this scene. What was he worried about?

He stepped forward and carefully traced Gu Yuning's features through the moonlight outside the window. He became even more beautiful. Ji Qing knew that the little fool on the bed might have forgotten him somewhere, but he still wanted to Meet him.

Ji Qing was so busy during this period that he wished he could be separated into two people, so when he finally got a chance to breathe, he chose to meet Gu Yuning.

"Well……"

Gu Yuning was a little hot, and she had not been very stable since she fell asleep, because Xiao Chen was not here. During this period, for some reason, her uncle left, and Xiao Chen became busy, leaving Gu Yuning alone.

"woke up?"

Ji Qing's voice was deliberately lowered and soft. Gu Yuning, who was half-awake, opened his eyes as soon as he heard the voice. His eyelashes trembled. The young man who had just emerged from sleep was very beautiful.

He looked blankly towards the source of the sound.

"Madam?" Her voice was slightly nasal, soft and hoarse.

"Yes. I'm sorry that my husband still remembers me." Ji Qing's eyebrows were obviously gentle, but what he said made Gu Yuning so overwhelmed, "I have been waiting for my husband for a long time, why didn't your husband come to see me? "

"No…"

Gu Yuning anxiously signed in sign language - I haven't forgotten you, and I haven't stopped seeing you, but Xiao Chen said you weren't here.

"..."

After these days of study, Ji Qing was able to understand sign language. He smiled, and his originally gentle expression became a little dangerous after raising his eyebrows. He knew that the people around Gu Yuning were not good people.