9.16

Stepbrother 16: Brothers turn against each other/Brother, do you like me/Chu Yi confesses/Youth collapse/Plot

-----text-----

Gu Yuning trembled all over.

The young man lay on the bed, trying to control his breathing, for fear that he would be discovered by Chu Yi. The last time he had sex with Young Master Chu left a deep shadow on Gu Yuning.

Ordinary people can never escape from the rich.

There was a buzzing in my ears.

Gu Yuning's body was shaking so badly that no matter how hard she tried to concentrate her consciousness, she couldn't hear the sounds from the outside world.

Chu Yi confronted He Shengyang.

He laughed sarcastically, "Brother, do you like people like Gu Yuning? Or... are you attracted to his body?" At the end of the words, Chu Yi's voice became hoarse.

There were a few more red bloodshot eyes in his eyes. He looked straight at He Shengyang, holding the hammer in his hand tightly. Chu Yi didn't believe that He Shengyang didn't know that he liked him, but it happened that his brother still had sex with someone else. like.

Much like betrayal.

But neither Gu Yuning nor He Shengyang have anything to do with Chu Yi. At least they don't need to report to Chu Yi who they want to have sex with.

The loud noise just now attracted the servants, and even Jiang's mother hurried here. Seeing this, He Shengyang picked up the bath towel on the ground, wrapped it around his lower body, and cleaned up his brother's mess as usual.

He Shengyang was tall and slender. He walked towards Chu Yi, held his wrist with one hand, with a cold face, took out the hammer in his hand with the other hand, and comforted: "Xiao Yi, we will talk about this matter later. .”

The most important thing now is not to let Jiang Wei and He's father know what they did to Gu Yuning.

Not to mention their reactions after learning about it, just because He Shengyang promised Gu Yuning, he couldn't break his promise.

While they were talking, the servants and Mother Jiang had already walked to the door, hesitating and not daring to come in. They only looked at He Shengyang and Chu Yi inside the door, "Shengyang, what happened just now? Why is the door still broken? ?”

Chu Yi smiled mockingly. He turned his back to everyone and listened quietly to He Shengyang's high-sounding explanation.

His eyes gradually gathered from the floor to the bed beside him. Chu Yi's breathing became heavy for no reason. He knew who the person on the bed was, and he was angry just because he knew.

Whenever Chu Yi thinks about Gu Yuning betraying him, his reason is constantly overwhelmed by the overwhelming anger, and even the care he has for He Shengyang in his heart is constantly being squeezed.

Outside the door, following He Shengyang's lobbying, the servants gathered had left.

Seeing this, Chu Yi was about to walk towards the bed when He Shengyang grabbed his arm, "I promised Yu Ning to stop you from approaching him. Xiao Yi, be more mature."

"……Hold!"

What Chu Yi didn't want to hear the most was this sentence.

Why is he immature?

Why is he always immature in He Shengyang's eyes? Then how immature was He Shengyang who went to bed with Gu Yuning behind his back? He raised his head, with a few red bloodshot eyes in his eyes, chuckled, suppressed his anger and asked softly: "Brother, why do you still stop my brother from being with others?"