10.4

Wife 4: Live doi/Being played with by the big boss’s sponsor/Thank you for watching/Finger-raping and young criticism

-----text-----

Very thin.

The man's hot palm touched the young man's slender waist through a thin layer of clothing.

The temperature is scorching.

Gu Yuning's breath trembled. He wanted to ask Shen Shen some questions, but in this situation, he couldn't open his mouth.

Instead, Shen Chen said calmly: "My name is Shen Chen."

"...Shen Chen?"

"Yes." As if confirming Gu Yuning's words, the man raised his eyes slightly, looking at the young man with his cold and dark eyes, "Except for the one million deposit, the remaining four million will be transferred directly to you afterwards. Okay. ?"

He seemed to know that Gu Yuning was short of money, after all, he acted so considerate.

But the young man he was staring at knew that was not the case. Shen Chen had been like this from beginning to end, because the gap between them was really big, so if he showed a little kindness, it would be infinitely magnified by Gu Yuning, who was almost desperate.

"Okay..." He agreed tremblingly.

At the same time, Gu Yuning unbuttoned her shirt with trembling fingertips, one by one, "I... want to ask." He whispered, "Can you accept live sex? You don't need to show your face. That kind of thing doesn’t require me to reveal..."

Shen Chen didn't make a sound.

Gu Yuning lowered his head slightly, and the white back of his neck was illuminated by the light, making him look very harmless. "I am very short of money..." He said these words very softly and enunciated them very softly, as if he felt that he was so real. Out of embarrassment, the young man approached with red ears and nervously kissed the corner of his lips.

"Please..." Gu Yuning was showing weakness and explaining, "I have never kissed anyone else. This is... my first kiss."

Very green.

It was completely different from how he looked at ease in the live broadcast room. Shen Chen knew clearly that this was his way of softening his heart, but he still fell for it, and he was willing to fall for it, "Okay."

"Thank you, thank you..."

Very well behaved.

At this moment, most of Gu Yuning's shirt had been unbuttoned, and two pink nipples appeared in front of Shen Chen. The young man leaned forward slightly, his thin white fingers trembling, but he still touched the back of his "financer's" head. She pressed him against her soft white chest and took the tender pink breast into her mouth.

"Well..." He breathed lightly.

Shen Chen took it in as Gu Yuning wished, wrapping her warm mouth around the young man's soft nipples, sucking and teasing them with her tongue little by little, until the nipples turned from pink to red.

It seems to be swollen.

The corners of Gu Yuning's eyes were moist, and he called out subtle moans, each one softer than the other, "Shen Chen..." He was calling the man's name.

As if he didn't understand how aroused this would turn a man on.

"Huh?" Shen Shen's voice was a little hoarse. He raised his head slightly and asked, "What does Yu Ning want to say? Or is this your reward for agreeing to my conditions?" As he spoke, he grinded it little by little with his sharp teeth. The young man's nipples were already engorged and hardened.