8.15

CEO 15: Fucked into the tender womb by his father-in-law and filled with semen/Confrontation between father and son/Early stage of Shura Field/Some

On the other side, Lin Zhiqing, who noticed that her husband came home too late, had no choice but to call Lin Ze.

After asking questions one by one, the two finally found where Gu Yuning was now.

In the bedroom.

Gu Yuning was pinned down by Si Yangu, and the thick black cock penetrated the soft female hole again and again. The semen squirted out in a shuddering way, and the cervix was severely crushed by the glans.

"Well……"

Eyelashes trembling.

No matter how hard Gu Yuning struggled, he could not escape the collapse at this moment. On the contrary, Si Yangu, who was manipulating him, wanted him to know who the person who was contradicting him now was.

The young and raw cervix was fucked hard by the cock.

The pleasure came like a flood.

Si Yangu's complexion was pale and his eyes were frighteningly dark. He stared at his son-in-law under him without blinking and chuckled. The bloody feeling in his bones was fully exposed at this moment. He was not a good person. He had been there from the beginning. no.

"Does Yu Ning like me?"

He did not remind Gu Yuning of their relationship. After all, drunkards have no sense at all. He just wanted to hear what he wanted to hear from the young man.

"Ah...no...don't...wuwu..."

The raw uterine opening was crushed tightly by the glans, pushing against it again and again.

Shaking his head, Gu Yuning wanted to refuse, but Si Yangu's voice in his ear kept disturbing his thoughts, "Does Yuning like me?"

The huge purple-black weapon penetrated the wet hole.

Extremely hot.

Gu Yuning groaned, "Ah... Hi, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaw..." Someone pinched out finger marks on her wrists, her toes tightened, and she rubbed against the sheets unbearably.

The round and white ankle bones were powdered by the sheets.

Si Yangu: "So good..." He sounded like a sigh.

Drunk young people are really good.

Even more well-behaved than Si Yangu imagined.

All he wanted to do was to lock him up and imprison him like a monster who couldn't control his own desires, until Gu Yuning was the only one in his heart and eyes.

But desire will continue to expand.

Si Yangu may not be sure that when that time comes, he will stop possessing Gu Yuning as he imagined, instead of occupying her even more fiercely.

"Haah...no..."

A small slit opened up the cervix of the uterus, and countless fluids flowed out, pouring all over the top of the genitals. Si Yangu groaned, as if he didn't expect to feel so good, and it made his waist and eyes numb.

The bed kept shaking as the man fucked her hard.

The tender red hole wetly clenched the thick black weapon, enduring every entry and withdrawal of it. Even if it was rubbed by the protruding veins on the shaft and shivered, it did not let go.