3.7

Young Master 7: "Yuning, will you give it?"/Ji Qing returns home/Gu Jing wants to fuck Gu Yuning/Plot transition

Gu Jing knew.

Even if the love Gu Yuning said was not what he wanted, it could still make him happy.

Gu Jing's clothes were a bit too big for Gu Yuning, but the petite little fool who had been hugged since childhood didn't care about this. He obediently nestled in his uncle's arms and was carried out by Gu Jing.

The lunch meal has already been served.

Xiao Chen was standing not far from Gu Yuning, watching helplessly as he was held in Gu Jing's arms and fed carefully.

There were only a few people in this room, and the situation between Gu Yuning and Gu Jing was obviously wrong, but no one stood up to accuse them.

Just because they are servants.

So did Xiao Chen.

"uncle."

Gu Yuning wanted to get out of Gu Jing's arms. No matter how much Xiao Chen indulged him in the past, he would not hold him while eating. Instead, he would let Gu Yuning sit down obediently and serve him food.

"What's wrong?"

Gu Jing slowly picked up a chopstick of Gu Yuning's favorite vegetables with serving chopsticks and put them in his bowl. He wanted to feed him, but unfortunately Gu Yuning disagreed after eating a few chopsticks.

"Get out. No hugs."

"Yeah." Gu Jing turned a deaf ear, "What happens next?"

"..." There is no more.

Gu Yuning's eyes were beautiful deep black, transparent and clear. The eyelashes were long and slender, casting a small shadow under the eyes. The eyebrows were delicate. He wanted to tell Gu Jing that he had nothing to say, but the man held another chopstick in his mind. Favorite pastries.

Gu Yuning had no way to refuse.

His attention was forced to shift. Gu Yuning, who knew how to use chopsticks, ate the food in the bowl seriously. His movements were very slow and polite, and he was not embarrassed at all. He could tell that he had been well taught.

"Uncle...don't...eat...?"

"Yu Ning eats first."

Gu Jing was not very hungry, he was still thinking about how to get along with Gu Yuning.

General Gu, who fell in love with someone for the first time, was unfamiliar and at a loss. He was eager to help Gu Yuning solve all the problems, but occasionally he forgot to put the young man's opinion first.

After finishing lunch, Gu Yuning looked at Xiao Chen standing in front of the door and kept communicating with him in sign language - Have you eaten?

--No.

Gu Yuning pursed her lips after receiving the answer - you need to eat.

It wasn't that Xiao Chen couldn't leave here. He was reminded many times by the servants around Gu Jing that he could go back, but Xiao Chen, who didn't know what he was insisting on, still stood there motionless.

--good.

Gu Yuning saw Xiao Chen's sign language, and her head was filled with questions. There was only one "okay"? Why?

——Isn’t Xiao Chen hungry?

Xiao Chen glanced at Gu Jing behind Gu Yuning. He was not deterred by Gu Jing's indifference, but just answered his young master - hungry. But I don’t want to leave you.