11.8

Orphan 8: Lost virginity by brother/Ji Xiu arrives during sex/Dog bites dog/Young man’s revenge/Meat

-----text-----

Gu Yuning's mind went blank.

His voice was completely hoarse. He didn't know why Shi Ruoyi became like this. He should feel sick and disgusted, but his body was so excited that he trembled uncontrollably.

The flower hole between her legs that had never been touched slowly spit out a wave of transparent liquid.

Shi Ruoyi saw the change in him, laughed softly, stood up, spread the boy's legs, and looked at the place between Gu Yuning's legs that should not appear on this body.

The two white and tender flower lips opened a small slit slightly, revealing the tender pink mussel meat below.

The transparent juice covers it with a shiny water film.

The tender hole below is open, and transparent juice is constantly overflowing from it.

"..."

Gu Yuning's eyelashes trembled, and her white jade-like ears were completely red. Under Shi Ruoyi's gaze, he wanted to close his legs, but inexplicably thought of what his brother had said before, and stiffened his body and dared not move.

"Is Yu Ning shy?"

Shi Ruoyi asked. While asking, he stretched out his fingers and slowly approached the boy's leaking flower hole. He couldn't stop until his fingertips touched the moist and tender flesh.

Shi Ruoyi raised her eyes and looked at Gu Yuning, seeing the faint blush on the young man's face and his expression of both impatience and shame.

"Well..." Gu Yuning's waist trembled.

The man's warm fingers groped until he opened the tender opening of the flower hole and entered it bit by bit.

In the corridor, countless slippery and warm red fingers hungrily bit the finger, slowly luring it deeper.

Juicy and juicy, the meat is soft and tender.

Shi Ruoyi's Adam's apple rolled up, and Gu Yuning's unbearable whimpering sounded in his ears, which was so pleasant that it was beyond words.

"Uh... no..."

The young man stretched out his hand tremblingly. He held Shi Ruoyi's wrist, but was burned by his hot skin. His fingertips trembled and trembled, but he still pressed on it without letting go at all, "Brother... I, I can't do it. …”

He's not ready yet.

He didn't want to sleep with his brother so soon.

But Shi Ruoyi didn't intend to let him go. His fingers couldn't refuse to go deeper, and he couldn't stop until his fingertips touched a vague barrier. His voice became hoarse, "Why can't Yu Ning?" ?”

The wet hole bit the finger with clear joints.

The layers of vaginal flesh were tightly attached to it, so soft and flattering that they made Shi Ruoyi's breath sink for a moment. He gently pulled out and entered again.

Liquid comes out.

Gu Yuning's eyes turned red and she whimpered unbearably. She closed her legs, but only clamped Shi Ruoyi's hot wrist. The white flesh trembled and she was helpless to separate.

"Well...brother...no...don't..."

Fingers thrusting in and out quickly.

Pleasure that countless teenagers had never experienced surged toward him. His toes curled up, and Gu Yuning felt like he was going to die here.