9.12

Stepbrother 12: Hot wife, don’t you like it when your husband fucks you/Chu Yi’s bastard/He Shengyang disrupts the situation

-----text-----

Chu Yi's palms were wet with semen.

Gu Yuning's nasal voice trembled. After hearing his words, she just wanted to run away, but the pain just now made him remember - you can't run away, you will be beaten if you run away.

The flower hole trembled and overflowed with transparent liquid.

Gu Yuning's ears turned red with embarrassment, and she carefully tried to please her, "O-oh...husband..."

After saying that, his whole body was trembling, and a layer of light pink appeared on his fair skin, making the young man incredibly beautiful.

"Is it gone?"

Chu Yi also wanted to force him.

Gu Yuning whimpered, but she didn't know what she was going to say or what she should say. The gap between her lips was slightly open, and she could only try to endure the teasing of the person behind her. She couldn't even refuse, "Brother..." He wanted to beg for mercy.

I want Chu Yi to calm down quickly, and I also want Chu Yi to let him go quickly.

After the vagina was pressed hard by the hand, Chu Yi pitifully let it go. The two white and tender labia were rubbed until they were a little pink. Young Master Chu separated them indifferently, and the slender and well-jointed fingers entered little by little. in the acupuncture points.

The fingertips kept pressing the flesh cavity.

Juice gushed out.

"Uh... no..." Gu Yuning's eyelashes trembled, and her knees were rubbed red by the sheets, causing her kneeling movements to become less standard. However, this time she did not receive a slap from the man, but a finger in her vagina. Frustrations fiercely and casually.

Gradually entering and then gradually exiting the tender red flesh cavity, each stroke is very fast.

Gu Yuning's moans became more and more delicate, and Chu Yi's cock hardened. He asked in a hoarse voice: "You little slut is so happy that you squirt so quickly? Didn't you say you don't want to go to bed with your brother?"

"Uh ah... no, no..." Gu Yuning knew that now she had to make Chu Yi happy, "No, no, no, I don't want to... Ha ah... Brother... I, wuwuwu... I will be good..."

He will be good.

The pain just now made Gu Yuning completely afraid of Chu Yi.

As the fingers played with it, the flower holes gradually became softer and more delicate. The numerous holes in the flesh clenched tightly around Chu Yi's joints, bit by bit, and the sound of "Gurgling, Gurgling" kept coming out.

Chu Yi heard Gu Yuning's voice and chuckled, "It doesn't matter, even if Yuning is not good, my brother will make you good..." The tone was suppressed.

The darkness in Chu Yi's eyes never disappeared.

He didn't like being rejected by others, and he didn't allow Gu Yuning to reject him.

Young Master Chu doesn't need to explore other people's thoughts. He just wants to get Gu Yuning's body. He is just a dull boy with no background. With his identity, he can do with it as he wants.

Gu Yuning never refused his right.

The finger was pulled out of the flower hole, bringing out a large stream of fluid.

Chu Yi knelt on the bed, pressed his hand on the back of the boy's neck, straightened his waist and back, and put a huge purple-red penis close to Gu Yuning's dripping red hole. The glans just touched the hole lightly, and the boy heard Tremble whimpered.