9.18

Stepbrother 18: Imprisonment/Gu Yuning’s hope is shattered//He died of drowning [End]

-----text-----

In the dormitory building of Noble Middle School.

When Gu Yuning woke up, he found that his eyes were covered with something. He wanted to reach out and pull it off, but as soon as he raised his hand forward, he couldn't move. After struggling, there was nothing but the sound of chains clashing in his ears. Outside the sound, there was nothing.

The fear in Gu Yuning's heart was very strong.

It was getting late outside the window. In the room, the boy was lying on the bed. The space was large and the facilities were very luxurious. It was a dormitory for two people.

Starting from the second semester of their senior year of high school, Chu Yi and He Shengyang applied to the school to live on campus.

The interior is brightly lit.

Gu Yuning's breathing was trembling. The memory in his mind only reached the last moment when he was held in Chu Yi's arms. His thin white fingers were groping on the sheets, but as soon as he moved forward a little, his fingertips were touched.

Unable to take it back.

Gu Yuning was a little panicked.

who is it?

Gu Yuning wanted to ask, and also wanted to run away, but not only his hands, but also his ankles were covered with chains. The young man was like a canary imprisoned in a cage.

Take a breath.

Gu Yuning looked up according to the dim light above his head, and met Chu Yi's eyes. But what he couldn't see, he could only guess, "Chu...Chu Yi?"

He spoke tentatively.

Chu Yi: "...I like you."

Gu Yuning first breathed a sigh of relief when she heard the familiar voice, then closed her eyes to suppress the tears in her eyes and the fear in her heart, and said with a nasal voice: "Brother... can you let me go?"

"I still have to go home."

Chu Yi was silent, with a confused expression, and looked at Gu Yuning quietly on his bed, endless paranoia welling up in his heart, "Has Yuning promised someone else's confession?" he asked.

A very abrupt sentence.

At the same time, it also attracted He Shengyang's eyes.

Before that, He Shengyang was not unaware of Chu Yi's plan, but he did not stop it. Instead, he planned to sit back and enjoy the results after Chu Yi successfully brought Gu Yuning back.

What's more, the reason why Chu Yi took action hastily was that Gu Yuning agreed to someone else's confession just three days ago.

"I……"

Gu Yuning lay naked on the bed, her limbs tightly bound by Chu Yi with gold chains. The white skin and golden chains collided with each other to create a feast that shocked the eyes.

"No..." Gu Yuning explained aloud, with a nasal voice, "I have not agreed to other people's confessions... I have never..."

He really didn't.

But Chu Yi didn't believe it.

He didn't want to believe it either.

"Is there anything else Yu Ning wants to say?" Chu Yi changed the topic to himself, with a calm expression, as if he hadn't heard Gu Yu Ning's explanation. He was very paranoid and picked up Gu Yu Ning's chin. Chu Yi asked, " Has the person Yu Ning liked ever fucked you?"