6.6

Dislike 6: Was he fucked by his father/Lu Suqian/The pathological possessiveness towards his brother/Plot

-----text-----

After hearing the sound, Lu Suqian and Gu Yuning turned their heads at the same time. Downstairs, two things that could no longer be called humans moved slowly towards the other panicked servants.

Blood stinks.

The entire Shen Mansion is very huge, and there are quite a few people working here. Screams, cries, and roars are all mixed together.

The world seemed to be turned upside down in an instant.

Gu Yuning looked at the preying zombies on the first floor with a pale face. The person he caught was still struggling, but his flesh and blood was being eaten bit by bit, and the ground was dripping with blood. At this time, Lu Suqian covered his face. Eye.

This was the first time he looked like an older brother.

"Don't look."

The person who said this sentence was still looking at the people on the first floor. After being bitten by the zombies, it didn't take long to see that the bitten human limbs became stiff, as if they were infected with some kind of virus. Became one of those zombies.

Much like in the movie.

Almost instantly, Lu Suqian hugged Gu Yuning and hid in the room. After confirming that the door was locked, Lu Suqian called Shen Zhi. The man on the other end of the phone still spoke unhurriedly, but Also concise and concise.

After the conversation.

Shen Zhi's last words asked: "Is that child Yuning okay?"

Lu Suqian was stunned for a moment, looked at Gu Yuning on the bed, this was his bedroom, not Gu Yuning's, and replied in a deep voice: "It's okay."

"Beep——" the sound of the phone hanging up.

Gu Yuning lay on Lu Suqian's bed with her whole body sore and weak. The bloody scene she just saw was constantly replaying in front of her eyes. What was that...?

Lu Suqian stood in the room, wearing a shirt and trousers. He was very youthful, but the indifference between his eyebrows made him look inaccessible.

Regarding the scene just now, Lu Suqian had no emotions of shock or fear. The Shen family has always been strict in the selection of heirs. This is not a black and white world, and the Shen family is not only white in the eyes of outsiders. industry.

The scene that made Gu Yuning feel uncomfortable was something Lu Suqian had long been accustomed to.

He stared at Gu Yuning on the bed.

The first thing Lu Suqian noticed was not his trembling, but the thin waist exposed when his clothes slid up. It was as dazzlingly white as his wrists and very thin, but the pinch marks and fingerprints on it were also very obvious. Looking back, Lu Suqian pursed his lips after hearing Shen Zhi's last words after he was about to hang up.

He did not expect that Gu Yuning, who had always been cowardly, would climb onto the heavy bed.

"You slept with your father, didn't you?" Lu Suqian's words were always direct.

Gu Yuning's face was pale and his hair was a little messy. His unattractive face appeared in front of Lu Suqian, no matter how white his skin was, no matter how red his lips were, no matter how red his lips were. How delicate the facial features are.

But because of that ferocious scar, it all looked very disharmonious.

Gu Yuning, who realized that her true appearance had been seen, turned her head. The tip of her nose was a little pink, probably because she wanted to cry just now.