Extra: Reborn Jiang Yanjing/Senior and coquettish junior/Marriage, love

Extra: Reborn Jiang Yanjing/Senior and coquettish junior/Marriage, love/Mission completed

-----text-----

It’s the beginning of school again.

The summer sun was so strong that it made people's breath stifle. A freshman from University A, wearing a simple white T-shirt, pulled his suitcase and walked into the sea of people.

Gu Yuning is so hot.

That overly beautiful appearance made the seniors and sisters who welcomed the new students notice him immediately, especially when they saw the confusion on his face. However, they just hesitated for a moment and saw a tall and handsome boy looking towards him. He followed Gu Yuning and walked over.

"Hello, are you a new student?" The voice was clear and clear.

Gu Yuning raised his head and was stunned for a moment when he looked at the senior who was wearing a white shirt in front of him. He was a little obedient. Originally, his parents planned to accompany him here, but Gu Yuning refused. He had grown up under the protection of his family and wanted to be independent for once.

Anyway, he is a local, so nothing should happen to him.

Gu Yuning nodded, "Yes."

Jiang Yan looked at the young man in front of him with no expression on his face. He just reached out and took Gu Yuning's suitcase. After asking some routine questions, he helped the young man beside him lead the way.

He is one grade higher than Gu Yuning.

Very tall, when the two stood side by side, they attracted almost everyone's attention, especially the difference in skin color.

Men's dormitory 607.

Gu Yuning followed Jiang Yanjing and walked in. After putting down her luggage, she wanted to say "thank you" to him, but she saw Jiang Yanjing skillfully take a bottle of water from the desk under the other bed, "Would you like to drink it? "

"Thanks……"

Gu Yuning took it, her cold white skin was a little pink from the sun. She pursed her lower lip and asked, "Do you live here too?"

"Yes. My name is Jiang Yanjing."

"Ah? I, I am Gu Yuning..."

The young man now is not as pampered as he was when he was with Jiang Yanjing. He looks extremely well-behaved, making people want to take him as their own.

Jiang Yanjing was reborn.

After realizing that Gu Yuning had left him one day in his previous life, he committed suicide that day.

But he didn't expect that when he opened his eyes, he would be transported to his senior year in high school.

During that time, he asked people to check a lot of information related to Gu Yuning. Everything was as usual as in the previous life, and Gu Yuning did indeed exist. At that time, Jiang Yanjing was afraid every day that his rebirth was a dream. .

But even in his dream, he tried hard to get closer to Gu Yuning.

Jiang Yanjing secretly invested in Shi's drug research and development project. According to the schedule, it should be completed in a year. He also released this news at the same time, allowing Gu Yuning's parents to successfully avoid a disaster.

And Tokichen was also sent abroad by his family under Jiang Yanjing's plan.

If there were no accidents, he would never come back in this life, and even if he came back, he would never come into contact with Gu Yuning again.