7.9

Cheating 9: Being taken away by her sick husband/Gu Yuning learned the truth and felt like she had fallen into an ice cellar/Plot

"……"What?

Ji Yihe didn't mean to be scared at all, and his voice was cold, "Is there more?"

After saying that, he walked towards Cheng Yi, intending to pick up Gu Yuning, but he met the young man's eyes. Gu Yuning looked at him, the suit on his body had been torn, and the black tie on his wrist was tightly restraining him. wrist.

Even though she is so embarrassed, she is still beautiful.

Opening his mouth, the young man wanted to say something, but he hesitated for a moment, and ultimately did not spit out a syllable.

"..."

Cheng Yi didn't want to expose his violent side in front of Gu Yuning. The specious words he just said were enough for Ji Yihe to explain, and the misunderstandings between them would increase.

Turning around, Cheng Yi was very tall and stared directly at Gu Yuning. Even if Gu Yuning didn't look at him, he could feel the man's liking for him.

like very much.

This is exactly the feeling Gu Yuning wants, but the person who gives it to him is not Ji Yihe, but the "guest" chosen by his husband - Cheng Yi.

The tie around his wrist was untied.

The suit was put on again.

Ji Yi didn't make any sound during the period of congratulations, and his movements were very light. Only the expression on his face showed a hint of vague displeasure. The more he looked at the marks left by Cheng Yi on Gu Yuning's body, the more unhappy the man became.

had been before.

Every time Gu Yuning came home after being fucked by Cheng Yi, he would take the initiative to prevent Ji Yihe from seeing him.

So Ji Yihe had never paid attention to it before, but now when he suddenly looked at those traces intuitively, the suppressed anger in his heart continued to rise.

"husband……"

Gu Yuning was held in Ji Yihe's arms, calling him timidly, but her fingers did not grasp the man's clothes. Instead, she tried her best to avoid Ji Yihe's touch because she was afraid of being disliked by her husband.

But in Ji Yihe's eyes, these became "evidence" that Gu Yuning didn't like his approach.

Ji Yihe lowered his eyes and said in a voice that could not tell the emotion or anger, "Yeah."

After saying that, he walked away without looking at Cheng Yi, and returned to the car with Gu Yuning in his arms.

It was quiet all the way.

Until after returning home.

Ji Yihe looked at the young man who carefully entered the living room and asked, "Where is Yu Ning's cell phone?"

"Give it to me."

Gu Yuning's back trembled and she turned her head. There were many red marks on her wrists from the tie, which hung down on her side. People couldn't help but think that if the tie was tied any heavier, it would break the skin.

The young man's heart was beating uneasily. He clearly guessed what Ji Yihe was going to do, but he could not refuse the man's request. His voice trembled, "...in the bedroom."

He didn't have his phone with him.

After Ji Yihe heard this, he walked towards Gu Yuning's bedroom.

Just listening to the conversation between Gu Yuning and Cheng Yi behind the camera, one can tell that they did not know each other before and were not familiar with each other. So why did Gu Yuning lie and say that he liked Cheng Yi?