9.17

Stepbrother 17: Plunder/Chu Yi regretted/Meet the young man/The madman’s plan/Plot

-----text-----

He Shengyang: "..."

He quietly looked at his younger brother standing in front of him. It had been almost half a year. During these six months, both Chu Yi and he had strictly abided by the agreement not to disturb Gu Yuning.

But that's why.

Whenever he saw someone confessing to the boy, Chu Yi's mood would become worse for no reason, not to mention how Gu Yuning became more popular with others after becoming outstanding.

It took Chu Yi a long time to realize that the person he liked was Gu Yuning, not his brother He Shengyang.

During the first month of not disturbing Gu Yuning, Chu Yi secretly pretended to be a classmate and added the boy's contact information, monitoring Gu Yuning's life like crazy every day.

But the young man posted very few times on WeChat Moments, and he didn't reply much to messages.

In the second month of not disturbing Gu Yuning, Chu Yi became impatient because he saw someone confessing to Gu Yuning, and from time to time someone around him would ask a question or two about Gu Yuning.

Chu Yi gradually became dissatisfied with only having contact with Gu Yuning through the screen, but due to the existence of He Shengyang, he did not become crazier.

One month, two months, three months... four months.

Chu Yi already knew that the person he liked was Gu Yuning, but he had no way to contact him. He could only watch helplessly as Gu Yuning was discovered by everyone, and then pursued and confessed his love.

During that time, Chu Yi had a gloomy face every day. He wanted to put aside his so-called eldest son's dignity and go to Gu Yuning, and then force him to be good to him like Gu Yuning did when he first arrived at the He family, but He Shengyang wouldn't allow it.

So more than a month passed, and Chu Yi was about to go crazy.

Chu Yi, who is in his senior year of high school this year, knows that the time he can get Gu Yuning is only in the next three or four months of the second half of the semester.

If it is delayed any longer, when the college entrance examination comes, let alone which university Chu Yi will go to, there is no telling whether Gu Yuning will be snatched away by others during that time.

So Chu Yi, who was full of anxiety, called He Shengyang to the rooftop and said hoarsely: "Brother, I like Gu Yuning. Can you help me chase him?"

"..."

He Shengyang didn't react, "What?"

He couldn't believe that his younger brother, the eldest young master who had always been flamboyant and unruly, would say these humble and even pleading words. Besides... He Shengyang stared at him and raised his eyebrows, "Xiaoyi just said Didn’t you still say you like me?”

"Brother, can you help me?"

Chu Yi didn't want to talk nonsense with He Shengyang. He didn't believe that He Shengyang didn't know what kind of feelings he had for him before.

He Shengyang stopped talking.

He and Chu Yi are twins. Apart from their personalities, in many cases, they are more like one person than two people. He Shengyang also likes things that Chu Yi likes, and Chu Yi hates people. Also disgusted.

There is no reason why this would not be effective if it were applied to Gu Yuning.

In He Shengyang's silence, Chu Yi noticed his thoughts and touched the roof of his mouth with the tip of his tongue.