2.13

Cage 13: Gu Yuning will feel good/blindfolded with ribbon/monster/plot

Gu Yuning's breathing was messy and she didn't answer.

Lin Shuyu didn't think that with Shen Shizhou's power, they would not be able to find their location.

The big bed in the room.

Gu Yuning's eyes were covered by a black silk ribbon, which made people feel a fatal temptation for no reason. With fair skin, red lips, and black hair, the young man lying on the big white bed in the hotel was extremely beautiful.

He was only wearing a white loose T-shirt and black pants.

Gu Yuning now seemed to be pure white that had not been contaminated by anyone. If Lin Shuyu hadn't kept to the time of sending the message, he would have started toying with Gu Yuning long ago.

During this period of time, he did not touch Gu Yuning again. Lin Shuyu was calming down. He didn't know what his life would be like in the future. He only knew that he wanted Gu Yuning to be by his side.

But is there really no other way besides imprisonment?

Lin Shuyu didn't know.

The suffocating upbringing of his parents since he was a child prevented him from truly being exposed to what normal human feelings are like.

As a result, the predatory nature in his bones continued to grow. Even after he learned the various rules of human society, it did not disappear. Instead, it was hidden under a disgusting skin of gentleness and courtesy.

Lin Shuyu had all the shortcomings that Gu Yuning had, and was raised by the same parents, but he only lacked the soft-heartedness of Gu Yuning.

So except for the answer of imprisonment, Lin Shuyu couldn't think of any way to make Gu Yuning stay with him willingly.

Their current situation is really bad.

Even if Lin Shuyu made countless cakes for Gu Yuning, it might not have any effect, but his reason told him that Gu Yuning would be soft-hearted. As long as he made the slightest gesture of goodwill, Gu Yuning would be soft-hearted.

Compared to Shen Shizhou, who had only known each other for half a year, and Yin Zhouze, who had only known each other for a week, Lin Shuyu and Gu Yuning had known each other the longest.

He wasn't such a jerk to Gu Yuning from the beginning.

Time passed by, and Gu Yuning, who was lying on the big bed in the hotel, felt uneasy. He didn't know what message Lin Shuyu sent to Shen Shi. He didn't know whether Shen Shi would come or not, and what was the reason for his arrival. ?

"Shu Yu..." Gu Yuning said softly, "I, I want to go back..."

Fingertips tremble.

Gu Yuning didn't know how she would face Shen Shi's disgusted words later. The answer she had been longing for would soon be told, but Gu Yuning was afraid. He revealed cowardice from his bones.

Tears overflowed from the eyes covered by the black ribbon.

The figure of Shen Shi in Gu Yuning's mind has long been replaced by Lin Shuyu. No matter how unforgettable the relationship was, there was no real pain that would make him collapse. It seemed that he could no longer bear the second blow.

So his voice trembled, and he even begged his brother in a low voice: "S-Shu Yu... I don't want to see Shen Shi anymore... I, can I just admit defeat? I want... to go home."

Gu Yuning knew she was in the hotel when she was carried into the elevator by Lin Shuyu.

This body that had been given five days to breathe really couldn't bear the abuse again, not physically, but verbally. The pain of being stung has always been remembered by Gu Yuning's body.