10.7

Wife 7: Being questioned aggrievedly by the puppy/posting tender photos/being questioned by the jealous teenager/plot

-----text-----

All night long.

Gu Yuning was fucked over and over again, and semen was poured into the young uterus again and again, until her fair belly swelled, feeling very hot and stretched.

The live broadcast room was shut down as early as the second time they had sex, but this couldn't stop the news from spreading.

Ten o'clock the next morning.

Gu Yuning woke up in the hotel room. She reached out and subconsciously touched the mobile phone on the pillow, but she couldn't reach it. Memories rushed into her brain, and the drowsy young man suddenly woke up.

Sit up.

My whole body was so sore.

Gu Yuning took a shaky breath and looked around the room, but did not see Shen Shen's figure. He turned around and saw that the mobile phone on the bedside table showed a low battery reminder. He took it with trembling fingertips. The first thing that caught the young man's eyes was the text message. Bank collection notice.

A total of four million, which is exactly what Shen Chen said.

On WeChat, the friend "Shen" also unilaterally transferred 50,000 yuan and provided an explanation of why he left.

[Shen]: I have work in the company and I need to leave. I’m sorry.

[Shen]: I have transferred the money to your account. We will talk privately about the future in two days.

[Shen]: "Transfer - 50,000 yuan"

After reading these three messages, Gu Yuning clicked to collect the money, then exited the chat box with no expression on her face, and turned to look at the contact pinned to the top of WeChat. The suffix of the person named "Xie Shuyi" is message 99+ .

After a moment of silence, Gu Yuning raised an eyebrow and looked at the message reminder above his nickname.

The most recent one was a voice call, I don’t know how long it took, but it was automatically hung up by the system.

Gu Yuning sat quietly on the bed. Before he could react, a voice call came over the next second, and it was still Xie Shuyi.

The young man did not answer the call or hang up, but just waited quietly for the voice call to be hung up by the system.

After a while.

Gu Yuning lowered his eyes and looked at the balance in his bank card, and smiled. Maybe not many people knew that he was an orphan, and it was precisely because he was an orphan that led Gu Yuning to embark on the path of erotic live broadcasting. .

He had been living in an orphanage outside L city since he was a child.

Life was not as ups and downs as in the novel, and he was never bullied by others. He grew up in an ordinary and peaceful way. Until one day when he was twenty years old, Gu Yuning received a phone call. The person on the other side had a crying tone. He said anxiously: "Brother Yuning, the dean is sick..."

When Gu Yuning hung up the phone and rushed to the hospital, the director was already admitted to the ICU and his condition was very critical. After a rescue operation, the always gentle mother of the director turned into a vegetative state.

Maybe Gu Yuning was born unlucky.

Because all the luck he received in the early stages of his life will be suddenly asked to return it ten times or a hundred times one day in the future.