1.13

Wife 13: He is about to be abandoned again/Song Chu appears/"Can you please not leave/Plot

Gu Yuning asked in an unsteady voice.

How could he not realize the changes in his body? He knew better than anyone how lustful he was now.

Xia Yi tightened his hold on Gu Yuning's waist, tilted his head and kissed his earlobe. The young man in his arms shook his body and groaned, "Not good." He refused without hesitation.

Gu Yuning was held by him and drank the white porridge fed by Xia Yi like a doll, without the slightest ability to resist.

"Well……"

The vibrating egg hidden deep in the flower hole was still buzzing and beating. The soft vaginal flesh tightly wrapped the pink vibrating egg. The pleasure kept coming. Gu Yuning couldn't count how many orgasms he had in one day. This time, I only know that when Xia Yi took out the vibrating egg from the flower hole at night, the boy's hand was filled with semen.

A night of charm.

Xia Yi would find a new position every time he fucked Gu Yuning. He was like a sponge constantly absorbing water, extracting ways to play with Gu Yuning from the limited information.

Except for oral sex, Gu Yuning played with Xia Yi in almost every position he could imagine.

Different time, different place, the only similarity is this narrow rental house, and the vibrating egg that is inserted into Gu Yuning's uterus filled with semen and her vagina every time.

"No, wuwu... no more... haah..."

Gu Yuning had no chance to refuse under Xia Yi's body. As time continued to pass, no matter how many times Gu Yuning resisted Xia Yi's approach, her body still got used to it, so she stepped back step by step.

From body to mind, Xia Yi was completely clean within one month.

On this day, Xia Yi took a rare trip out. When he came back, the expression on his face was a little gloomy.

Gu Yuning walked over to him wearing clothes stained with his scent, hugged him tightly, and asked in an unsteady voice, "What's wrong? Is...um...is something wrong?"

The too peaceful life has made Gu Yuning almost forget when he was brought here by Xia Yi.

The young man standing in front of him was very tall. Xia Yi looked at Gu Yuning, who had completely relied on him in front of him, and his expression had recovered a little. His voice was steady, but when he touched the young man's worried eyes, he still subconsciously relaxed a little.

"Brother, I don't seem to be an orphan."

Even after so many days, Xia Yi still couldn't get rid of the habit of calling Gu Yuning "brother". He hugged the beautiful young man in his arms tightly. This was his wife, even if he snatched it from other people's hands, she still is his.

Xia Benben thought that as long as Gu Yuning fell in love with him and agreed to be with him for a lifetime, he would be completely satisfied.

But the truth is just the opposite. After all his initial wishes were realized, he became even more dissatisfied.

Ambition keeps growing.

Xia Yi wants to completely become a young man's husband.

It's a pity that he secretly tried countless times but failed to quietly deal with Jiang Yexi.

Just today, when Xia Yiben wanted to cause trouble to Jiang Yexi again, as soon as he went out, he was invited by a group of bodyguards in black suits to a man who claimed to be his brother.