4.8

Little Widow 8: The semen stretches the belly until it bulges/Crazy criticizes the heavenly master for fucking his wife crazily

-----text-----

Lu Yuxun just watched the young man carefully please himself.

The red lips touched lightly, stayed for a second, then took the initiative to leave, and then touched again.

Lu Yuxun's windbreaker was a little wrinkled. He stared at the person in front of him quietly. His eyes shifted and looked at the ghost lying next to Gu Yuning on the bed. The thousand-year ghost king was extremely ferocious. Lu Yuxun was a heavenly master. We can see the causal line between him and Gu Yuning.

Very clear.

Also very strong.

Hatred out of love?

Or is the obsession still there?

At first, Lu Yuxun didn't deal with his thoughts. After all, each person has his own fate, and each person has his own destiny. But now he wants to get rid of this thing.

Yu Yunci raised his eyelids and looked at Lu Yuxun. He knew that the cold-natured Heavenly Master in front of him could not deal with him yet. After all, this was what Gu Yuning owed him. He was just following the cause and effect to find him.

Love debts are debts and must be repaid.

"What are you doing, dad?" Yu Yunci asked, his voice still calm and without any waves.

Gu Yuning looked really embarrassed now. Tears rolled down his eyes. He turned to look at his child and his breathing was stagnant. What should he do?

Even though he knew that Yu Yunci might have a problem, Gu Yuning still reached out and covered his eyes, "Be good, don't... don't look at dad..."

He didn't know if Yu Yunci had a psychological illness because of Yu Ze's death. Maybe Yu Yunci, who was sick, wouldn't remember what happened at all, but Gu Yuning still didn't want him to see the chaotic scene in front of him.

Little did he know that his love was the poison that caused Yu Yunci to never recover.

Even though he knew it was fake and bad, Yu Yunci was still greedy for the tenderness given by the extremely disgusting person in front of him, even if he died again.

Yu Yunci, who turned into a human being, had no ability to fight with Lu Yuxun during the day, because it would only cause him injury, but he really didn't want to leave, so the ghost who had never had ethics or even a bottom line still haunted his father. around.

Gu Yuning turned to look at her husband. The atmosphere was so oppressive that it made him breathless. It has been maintained to this day.

The beautiful and gentle husband doesn't know what to choose.

On the one hand, he couldn't live without his children, and on the other hand, he was the husband he had just met, so under many difficulties, Lu Yuxun took off his windbreaker.

The shirt buttons were unbuttoned one by one.

The originally elegant Tianshi took off his clothes in front of his wife. His neat eight-pack abs were beautiful and powerful. Looking at Gu Yuning's eyes that were about to shed tears, he asked, "Why are you crying?"

"Yunci returns..." Before Gu Yuning could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Lu Yuxun.

The man looked at his beautiful wife with his bottomless eyes and said, "He won't remember it. After all, he can't live without you, can he?"