5.5

Ex-boyfriend 5: Tokiomi comes to the door/The mistress caught and raped by the real wife/Gu Yuning leaves/Plot

-----text-----

Even now, every word of the conversation with Tokiomi can still clearly appear in Jiang Yanjing's mind.

He never thought that the person Tokiomi liked was also Gu Yuning.

Jiang Yanjing didn't say anything at the time, but asked him indirectly why he liked Gu Yuning. The answer turned out to be because he was Gu Yuning's senior.

He has been secretly in love with Gu Yuning since college.

No one could know the unrest in Jiang Yanjing's heart at that time.

So he lowered his eyes and stopped staring at Tokiomi. Jiang Yanjing did not reveal the fact that Gu Yuning was his ex-boyfriend. He only discussed with him how to get both parents to agree to return to the marriage.

Jiang Yan was shocked to retract his thoughts, holding the kitchen knife in his hand and continuing to chop vegetables, his ears still red from Gu Yuning's words.

When the hot pot base was sizzling in the pot, the two of them officially started to have dinner.

Everything matched what Gu Yuning remembered.

Jiang Yanjing's cooking skills had not deteriorated at all, and the food was as delicious as ever. As he ate, Gu Yuning smiled and joked: "The hot pot base is still the same as in memory. Did President Jiang Da break up with me?" Did you cook for others?"

Jiang Yan raised his eyes in surprise and said, "No. I just want to catch your stomach when I meet you, so I keep practicing."

"..."

The hot pot was still steaming out.

Gu Yuning paused while eating food and became quiet. The two of them could clearly see that during the process of getting along, the other person did not live a very good life without him, so every casual word seemed to be taken away from him. Stab the other person's heart with a knife.

Drenched with blood.

The more she was with Jiang Yanjing, the more Gu Yuning wanted to escape.

"Um."

Gu Yuning could only answer such a tasteless "hmm". His heart tightened and even his internal organs began to hurt. The pain made Gu Yuning want to retching. He liked Jiang Yanjing a little too much.

So I don't want to see him suffer a little bit of sadness and pain.

But often, all Jiang Yanjing's pain was related to him.

"What are you thinking so seriously about?"

Jiang Yan lowered his head in shock and looked at Gu Yuning again. He could actually understand what Gu Yuning was thinking, but as if on purpose, he opened his wounds and spread them in front of the young man.

He wanted to tell him that he was having a bad life and wanted to make the young man feel guilty, but when Gu Yuning was really sad, he couldn't help but take a step back.

"Actually it's not bad."

Jiang Yanjing said: "Don't... be sad." He said dryly, recalling all the experiences he had endured before, "Don't think too much about it, as long as you don't leave again."

Gu Yuning smiled, subconsciously clenched the chopsticks with his fingers and said, "I won't leave." Only those who are familiar with Gu Yuning know that he is lying. Holding something is his subconscious gesture when lying.