7.15

Cheating 15: Gu Ye is giving Gu Yuning oral sex/Flattery and violence/Fucking a beautiful wife/Cheng Yi

And in the living room.

Ji Yihe, who was sitting quietly, saw him, his face gloomy, and the two faced each other.

In the bedroom.

Gu Yuning's shirt buttons were unbuttoned one by one by Gu Ye, and the man's warm fingertips occasionally touched the young man's fair skin, causing a tremor. Gu Yuning struggled, and the chains on his wrists and ankles trembled.

"Well……"

Gu Ye looked at him and also watched Gu Yuning struggling feebly.

He had thought many times about the ending between himself and Gu Yuning, that they might be together or never see each other again, but he never imagined that it would be like this.

One was imprisoned; the other was stripped of the reliable appearance of his former brother.

There were sounds of fighting outside the bedroom.

Gu Yuning's eyes were red, and following Gu Ye's movements, she focused all her attention on him, "No..." He wanted to stop him, but the man asked him in return.

"Didn't Yuning say that brother can do whatever he wants from you?" Gu Ye's slender fingers pried open the young man's teeth, inserted them into Gu Yuning's mouth and stirred them. His lips were red and stained with saliva as he moved. Apply a layer of water.

The sound of "Gujiguji" kept coming.

The soft tongue was groped wantonly by the fingertips. Two fingers slightly pinched it and played with it, pulling it from time to time, and then releasing it from time to time. The man's slender fingers were covered with saliva. Gu Yuning whimpered feebly, with a layer of water in his eyes. fog.

I want to refuse, but there is no way.

The fingertips trembled and trembled, and apart from struggling a few times in vain, they could do nothing.

"Well……"

Turning his head, Gu Yuning wanted to escape, but his brother's fingers did not pull away from his mouth. Instead, he played with him even more fiercely, even imitating the thrusting during sexual intercourse. Transparent liquid flowed out from time to time, along the young man's rosy lips. The lip flesh overflowed downwards.

Trembling nasal voice.

Gu Ye looked at the young man on the bed like a master, his breath became heavy, and he pinched the soft tongue in his mouth with his fingers. The ambiguous sound of water appeared, stimulating the eardrums of the two of them with every blow.

Gu Yuning shed tears.

He held Gu Ye's finger in his mouth and wanted to bite it off hard, but he always took into account the man's identity. Because he was his elder brother, the young man was cautious and hesitant about every move he made.

Until Gu Ye had enough fun.

The fingers were pulled out of Gu Yuning's mouth, which was about to close, and an ambiguous water line was pulled out. It quickly broke in the air, leaving the soft red tongue in the mouth trembling sourly until the lips closed.

The back of Gu Yuning's ears turned red.

He had never been played like this before.

Very shameful.

Even though Gu Yuning was in such a mess now, having his mouth messed with was still embarrassing for the thin-skinned man.

Not to mention Gu Ye's taboo identity.