7.17

Cheating 17: Youth is redeemed/Cheng Yi appears/Loss of voice/Death of parents/Plot

But it just happened.

Cheng Yi's hand pinched Gu Ye's neck and the muscles on his arms bulged. At this time, Ji Yihe, who was standing behind him, said, "Yuning is mine."

The paranoia surrounding him was very strong.

Indeed, neither Gu Ye nor Cheng Yi is as legitimate as Ji Yihe's husband, and compared to them, Gu Yuning does like Ji Yihe more.

"..."

There was a moment of silence.

The more Cheng Yi listened to Ji Yihe's voice, the more ridiculous he felt. Turning around, he looked straight at Ji Yihe and asked sarcastically: "You have already been 'picking up' for him on the forum, why do you still care about whether he is you?" Of?"

Gu Ye just looked at the farce in front of him.

The tension between the three of them gradually grew, as if they could beat each other in the next second.

Time passes minute by minute.

Cheng Yi's eyebrows were stern, and he suppressed the anger in his heart. He did not forget what he wanted to do most now - take Gu Yuning away.

The stalemate continues.

***

In a dark bedroom.

When Gu Yuning woke up, she realized that she was still here, but the restraints on her wrists and ankles had been removed.

Feeling exhausted.

The young man didn't have any clothes on his body. On his exposed collarbone, there were red marks one after another, as well as the tooth marks left by Gu Ye.

Turn your head slightly.

Gu Yuning saw her cell phone placed on the bedside table, her face turned pale, and she stretched out her hand to take it over. After unlocking it, the light from the cell phone screen shone on the young man's too beautiful face.

In the corner, several hidden cameras were pointed at Gu Yuning.

With trembling fingertips, the young man opened the chat software. Unfortunately, Cheng Yi's contact information had been deleted by Ji Yihe. Gu Yuning wanted to add him back, but after a pause, he felt that it was not necessary.

He was embarrassed.

He should not drag Cheng Yi into this bottomless quagmire now.

After putting down the phone, Gu Yuning lay on the bed and rested for a long time, from day to night, and then to day.

During this period, Cheng Yi came and left, but Gu Ye and Ji Yihe were nowhere to be seen.

That night, Cheng Yi did not stop fighting against Gu Ye and Ji Yihe, but his fists were no match for his four feet, and he also suffered a lot of injuries. Originally, Gu Ye and Ji Yihe wanted to continue to fight with him, but it was only a phone call away. After calling, Gu Ye and Ji Yihe left here in a hurry.

Many of the words were related to family members.

Cheng Yi didn't care about this.

Likewise, if it weren't for the fear that Gu Yuning would be scared when he woke up, Cheng Yi would have wanted to take him away from here right away.

He has never been a generous person.

Eight in the morning.

After Gu Yuning woke up again, the fatigue all over her body had disappeared a lot. At least she was able to push herself up to get out of bed and put on clothes.