10.2

Wife 2: Young man’s pussy squirts/“Can you lick it here for everyone?”

-----text-----

At this moment, the rewards in the live broadcast room, excluding those with the ID "Shen", have reached 2,000 yuan.

According to the previous rules of taking care of Yuning, the two hundred dollars corresponded to rubbing the pink clitoris. At the same time, the barrage in the live broadcast room was still going on.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhinging me my destined wife!"

"So astringent, so astringent, so astringent..."

"Wife, can you give me a super super?"

On the screen, the host's fair and pale pink fingertips lightly touched the wet red clitoris, and kept squeezing and rubbing it. The fingertips were wet with water, and occasionally pulled out a silver thread that was captured by the camera, causing bounce. There was a lot of madness on the screen.

"Well……"

The young man seemed to have seen the audience's messages, his voice was hoarse and full of lust, "Yes... I can fuck you..." The last word seemed to make him feel ashamed, his voice was vague, and even the hand on his hand There was a slight pause in every movement.

"Thanks for the gift...uh..."

The clitoris was extremely sensitive. Gu Yuning just touched it lightly, and the pleasure surged towards him in large waves. The tender pink hole underneath twitched slightly, and a stream of translucent juice was spat out, with a few drops. It accidentally fell on the camera. In an instant, all the viewers in the live broadcast room were strangely silent.

In the next second, various gifts began to flood the screen.

"Fuck fuck fuck!! So much water?"

"Help, my family, please lend me five million to fry my wife..."

"Three years after I got married, I was called a loser for three years. I washed the feet of my father-in-law and mother-in-law every day. I was beaten and scolded by my wife. When the child was born, I cried with joy. However, I received a divorce agreement and it turned out that the child was born to my wife and her ex-boyfriend. I have endured it for three years but it only got worse. I can’t bear it any longer. I don’t need to bear it anymore. My hidden identity is about to be revealed. My wife, give me a lick and listen to the story of my revenge.”

"It's so hot upstairs"

"Want to lick +1"

"+2"

The amount of gift rewards is increasing, and the live broadcast room of the anchor "Gu" has been pushed to the homepage by the platform.

For a time, countless people poured in.

Gu Yuning's white fingertips were already wet with semen, and transparent liquid was dripping down. The originally pink and tender clitoris had already been kneaded by the owner and became extremely rosy.

Now, as the amount of rewards increases, the total income has soared from 2,000 to 20,000 without even realizing it.

Breathing slightly shaky.

Gu Yuning looked at the barrage in front of her and asked softly: "Do you want to lick it?"

After receiving crazy affirmation, the young man casually picked up the camera in front of him and slowly moved it closer to his body, so close that he could see the water droplets slowly emerging from the tip of his clitoris.