11.2

Orphan 2: The little stutterer who was deceived/the secret admirer of the heartthrob brother appears

-----text-----

In the huge bedroom.

"So is Yu Ning really angry with her brother?"

Shi Ruoyi asked. He quietly observed the child on the bed. His voice was hoarse due to coughing from time to time, which made him look particularly pitiful at this moment, as if he was not the owner of this room, but a homeless person. Wanderer-like.

Gu Yuning is easy to deceive.

She just noticed something was wrong in his voice, so she turned around silently, staring at Shi Ruoyi with a pair of crystal clear eyes, speaking intermittently, "No, no... not angry..."

Not really angry.

Gu Yuning just didn't understand why Shi Ruoyi was different from what he remembered. He was not angry. On the contrary, he was also afraid of Shi Ruoyi. The fear and unspeakable love in his heart were intertwined, making Gu Yuning not know what to do. What should I do to the "brother" in front of me?

"Can Yu Ning give her brother a hug?"

Shi Ruoyi said slowly, his lips turned a little white, and he stretched out his hand and opened it towards Gu Yuning, as if just hugging him would make him feel better.

He's lying.

Gu Yuning knew clearly, but he still propped up his body and slowly tested towards Shi Ruoyi.

The child who had just turned four years old had a sullen little face and approached the bed very seriously. His eyes were dark and round, and he watched Shi Ruoyi carefully, as if he was not facing a sick person who was so weak that he could be easily pushed away. The fallen young man was actually a scourge.

He approached slowly.

Shi Ruoyi didn't urge her out loud, and still had a gentle and beautiful smile on her face. She didn't feel guilty at all for having deceived the child.

Until the next second, a limp child obediently fell into his arms.

In an instant, Shi Ruoyi's breathing was still for a moment.

He lowered his eyes and looked at Gu Yuning, who was holding his waist, and happened to meet his clean eyes, which were round and beautiful. It was only at this moment that Shi Ruoyi felt how hateful he was.

Gu Yuning's voice was soft, "Brother, brother... brother is feeling better, is he?" He said it with difficulty.

Brother, brother, are you feeling better?

This sentence kept coming to Shi Ruoyi's ears. He stretched out his arms to hug the child beside the bed, said "hmm" and replied warmly: "Much better, brother, thank you Yu Ning."

Gu Yuning, who was lying in his arms, said nothing.

Ruoyi's heart was beating when his ear was close to her. It was fast, but not that fast. It was so vivid that Gu Yuning felt in a trance. He thought he had forgotten the person he first met in so many reincarnations.

But various scenes of him and Shi Ruoyi getting along kept flashing before his eyes.

The toddler's warm hands were clenched tightly. He leaned into Shi Ruoyi's arms, his long eyelashes trembling. Gu Yuning felt an inexplicable sense of fragmentation at this moment. He didn't know that he should step into the role of "Gu Yuning" in the script and actively Try to change your current situation, be yourself, and accept the pain Shi Ruoyi has given you countless times before.