6.4

Dislikes 4: He is seducing his father/Shen Zhi is out of control/The young batch is being fucked/Possessive

-----text-----

The inner desire to obtain Shen Zhen continues to expand.

There was lightning and thunder outside the window.

Countless rain poured down from the sky, and the raindrops rolled down the glass, leaving obvious water marks.

After Shen Zhi felt Gu Yuning's initiative, his heart beat extremely fast for the first time. His original mood of just wanting to try lust changed into the idea of falling in love with Gu Yuning, "Do you want to try it with me? You can have sex, you can also fall in love. , Yu Ning?"

Gu Yuning hid all the possessiveness in her eyes in the darkness and nodded.

He agreed.

There were still teardrops hanging on his eyelashes. The extremely young boy was waiting for Chen Zhi to play with him. His skin was too white and greasy, and it looked like he was being pressed down and invaded wantonly.

His heavy hands were still pinching Gu Yuning's slender waist.

The penis under his body has already hardened, and it is very hot. Even though he has never been interested in anyone else, Shen Zhi, who has been excellent since childhood, knows almost everything, including sex. After all, he has taken a physiology class. .

Gu Yuning was pinned down by Shen Zhi.

In the dark room, neither of them could clearly see each other's expressions, only the frequency of their heartbeats was extremely close.

Gu Yuning's T-shirt was taken off, including the clothes underneath him. Now he was completely naked. He subconsciously wanted to close his legs, but was forcibly controlled by Gu Yuning. What he didn't tell, and Shen Zhi didn't know. , he is intersex.

A very rare body and very deformed.

If it hadn't been for this, Gu Yuning might not have been randomly thrown into the orphanage by his biological mother.

Looking up at Shen Zhi above, Gu Yuning's eyes were full of obsession, as if a madman had finally obtained his beloved thing.

He liked the man in front of him because he was powerful, but also because of his superior appearance and iron-blooded skills.

He coveted the slightest care he gave him, and he also wanted to get him as a person.

Even once is fine.

"Dad..." Gu Yuning's voice still contained a hint of crying. The thunder outside the window was no longer enough to scare him, "You... you like me a little bit, okay?"

He threw the heavy pajamas under the bed casually, his eyes darkened, staring straight at Gu Yuning, lowering his head, kissing Gu Yuning's lips softly, and replied: "Okay, dad only likes you..." The voice was vague and ambiguous.

The boy's red lips parted, and the man's tongue penetrated in unscrupulously. Tears flowed from the back of his eyes due to stimulation, and the sucking sound of "tsk tsk" kept coming between the two of them.

The base of the tongue is sucked until it becomes numb.

Gu Yuning's breathing was rapid. It was also his first kiss and he was very raw. He only knew how to open his mouth to accommodate the heavy matter. He didn't even know what to do when he breathed. His saliva was flowing down his lips.

The tender tongue was sucked again and again, kissed again and again.

The heavy Adam's apple rolled, he raised his head, and his sharp-jointed fingers inserted into Gu Yuning's mouth, stirring it.