11.5

Orphan 5: Shi Ruoyi realizes his desire for control/Parent-teacher meeting/The faintly sick brother/Plot

-----text-----

"..."

In the box.

Following Shi Ruoyi's silence, everyone's eyes followed the young man's gaze and fell on Ji Xiu opposite him, including Gu Yuning who was held in his arms.

The air was dead.

Gu Yuning swallowed the grapes in her mouth, looked at them with a pair of watery eyes at a loss, turned her head, and hid herself in Ji Xiu's arms a little fearfully, revealing only the back of her head with fluffy hair, and two white little ones. ear.

Shi Ruoyi's eyes were dark, he chuckled for some reason, stood up and walked towards Ji Xiu, with inexplicable anger in every step.

Bravo.

If Shi Ruoyi hadn't been taught by his childhood upbringing to maintain his composure at all times, maybe now, he could have beaten Ji Xiu to death here. His heart was burned by an unknown fire, and Shi Ruoyi walked to In front of Ji Xiu.

She sat next to him with a cold face. She didn't reach out to take Gu Yuning back from Ji Xiu's arms, but just sat here calmly.

The originally tense atmosphere suddenly relaxed because of his action.

The slightly noisy conversation started again.

But these had nothing to do with Gu Yuning. He lay quietly in Ji Xiu's arms. From being nervous and timid at the beginning to falling asleep at the end, he never loosened his grip on the little bear.

Ji Xiu stiffly adjusted his posture to make Gu Yuning sleep more comfortably.

Looking at the sleeping face of the toddler in his arms, Ji Xiu's mind went blank. For the first time, he felt that raising a child was not impossible.

The clock hanging on the wall ticks forward.

When the graduation party ended, it was already evening.

Because Shi Ruoyi was in poor health, they all skipped the drinking game, so he soberly watched Gu Yuning sleeping peacefully in Ji Xiu's arms.

Very well behaved.

Surprisingly well-behaved.

It also made Shi Ruoyi feel inexplicably uncomfortable, as if something that belonged to him had been taken away. He couldn't even maintain his gentle appearance and sat in the box with a cold face the whole time.

After everyone has left.

Only Ji Xiu, Shi Ruoyi and Gu Yuning were left in the room. It was only then that Gu Yuning woke up after a long sleep. He hugged the stuffed teddy bear in his arms tightly and gave a grandma's laugh. Anyway, he finally wakes up in Ji Xiu's arms.

"Brother..." Gu Yuning said with a nasal tone.

Ji Xiu didn't care about Shi Ruoyi's sight of someone who was about to kill someone, and said softly, "Yeah", "What's wrong?"

"No..." The child leaned softly in his arms and closed his eyes, as if he would fall asleep again in the next second.

Shi Ruoyi, who had been ignored the whole time, finally couldn't sit still at this moment. He looked at Ji Xiu coldly and said, "Have you hugged me enough? If you hugged me enough, can I trouble you to give me the jade?" Would you rather give it back to me? Mr. Ji."

"..."

Ji Xiu was silent. He clearly told himself rationally that he should return Gu Yuning to Shi Ruoyi, but he couldn't reach out, so he smiled and said: "Brother Shi, I think Yuning likes me quite a lot, how about that?" ...How about keeping him at my house?”