1.7

Wife 7: Cuckold/Jiang Dog is furious/Monitoring and imprisonment are all used on young people/Plot

-----text-----

This was the first time Jiang Yexi knew that she could still say dirty words, and the veins on her temples were pulsing.

But when he personally sent all the information about Gu Yuning to Duan Rong, he should have expected this situation.

Duan Rong glanced at Jiang Yexi and the people following him.

Song Chu was no shorter than Jiang Yexi. He wore a suit and leather shoes, and his skin was very white, but his temperament was different from Gu Yuning's gentleness. He was frighteningly cold.

With just one meeting, Duan Rong could tell that he was the Bai Yueguang that Jiang Yexi had been dreaming of.

"Brother Jiang, are you back?" Duan Rong was extremely calm, and there was no hint of guilt on his face that he came to have an affair while someone else's husband was away, "Brother Yuning and I have agreed that once you divorce him, we will Just get the certificate. It’s just right, how about today? Let’s make a quick decision.”

Of course, Gu Yuning did not agree with the subsequent issue of obtaining a certificate, but no matter what, the marriage had to be divorced first.

"..."

Jiang Yexi looked behind Duan Rong, then fell on him, taking in all the ambiguous traces in his eyes. His heart was burning for no reason. He looked at Duan Rong's smiling face and subconsciously wanted to open his mouth. When I questioned him, I found that I had no qualifications.

He asked Gu Yuning to find someone he liked, he personally handed the information to Duan Rong, and even the divorce was something he subtly made Gu Yuning say.

Thinking about it carefully, Jiang Yexi laughed self-deprecatingly, her smile slowly falling, and after expressionlessly apologizing to Song Chu beside her, saying that he had seen the joke, she raised her hand and punched Duan Rong!

"Are you worthy?"

Duan Rong didn't expect that Jiang Yesi would suddenly go crazy. He took the punch and stumbled back a few steps. Jiang Yesi took the opportunity to grab him by the collar and throw him out of the door.

As the door opened and closed, there was a "click" and the door was locked from the inside. Jiang Yexi's eyebrows were filled with gloom. When he turned around and saw Song Chu, he realized that he had lost his composure.

For the first time, anger, impatience and other emotions appeared on his usually stern face.

Jiang Yexi didn't know why he became like this, he just felt as if his territory had been invaded, and an unknown fire kept burning in his heart.

"Sorry, I lost my temper and made you laugh."

After saying that, Jiang Yexi ignored Song Chu who was still standing here and walked straight to the door of Gu Yuning's bedroom. She reached out to push the door open and closed it, all in one movement.

In the room, Gu Yuning was lying on the bed, her lips redder than before, her eyes moist, and the white shirt on her body could not completely cover those ambiguous marks.

Besides, Duan Rong was extremely vicious, and there were traces of him everywhere on his body.

Jiang Yexi took a deep breath and almost lost all reason when seeing the scene in front of her. "Gu Yuning!" He walked forward, grabbed Gu Yuning's hand and pulled him up, asking: "Do you know what you are doing?!"

"Are we divorced? I asked you to find the person you like, but I didn't ask you to sleep with someone else!" President Jiang Da, who had always been cold and taciturn, said dirty words for the first time.