1.17

Wife 17: Duan Rong returns to China/Jiang Gou was severely beaten/Gu Yuning has nothing left/Plot

-----text-----

On the other side, Duan Rong, who was far away from abroad, came back.

He was tired of life, and his face no longer had a sunny and cheerful smile, but was extremely gloomy. He looked very similar to the decadent Jiang Yexi.

Ever since he was locked out by Jiang Yexi that day, his family members who learned about the incident had forcefully sent him to country F to calm down.

For more than a month, Duan Rong was monitored every day by the servants hired by his parents to look after him. Bodyguards appeared in circles outside the house. All the contact information of his friends on his phone was cleared, leaving only a few family members who knew about him. Number.

Duan Rong had no choice. He couldn't escape or break free. He could only rely on recalling Gu Yuning in his memory.

During this period, he tried many ways to escape, but was caught every time by the bodyguards.

Duan Rong is not a person who is willing to appoint someone. In fact, logically speaking, a young master like Duan Rong who has seen everything should not be tempted by Gu Yuning, a married husband.

But maybe it was fate or fate, Duan Rong just liked him.

She liked her so much that even though she knew she was already married, she eagerly moved toward Gu Yuning.

For so many days, Duan Rong felt terribly uncomfortable whenever he thought of Gu Yuning's pitiful appearance when he cried.

He really couldn't figure out why Gu Yuning would cry. Such a thin person could not even be picked up by him. If he cried, his whole body would not be broken.

How uncomfortable that is.

Duan Rong never thought that he would make a mistake. He said that he would marry Gu Yuning, and he also said that he would marry him after the young man's divorce. But he didn't expect it. Just one day later, he was sent to foreign.

Will Gu Yuning cry?

Along the way, Duan Rong, who is tired of life, has been thinking about this matter, and he should probably cry. After all, he said so vowedly at the time, and coaxed Gu Yuning to be filled with happiness about marrying him, but he disappeared for so long without any reason. .

Even after a month, Duan Rong's family still did not release anyone, but Duan Rong escaped.

The eldest young master who had never bowed his head to anyone worked hard to establish relationships in order to meet the beautiful young man in his memory. Finally, he sold his clothes to get the money for the plane ticket. As soon as he got off the plane, Duan Rong took a taxi and headed straight to where Gu Yuning was. The hospital drives away.

Relying on the information given by several former friends, Duan Rong pieced together what Gu Yuning went through in the past month and a half.

Turning off the phone, Duan Rong looked forward with a solemn expression. The turbulent emotions in his heart made him wish he could appear in front of Gu Yuning right now.

In the hospital.

Gu Yuning woke up as early as when Jiang Yexi got the news that Duan Rong had secretly returned from country F.

Eyes quietly staring at the scenery in front of her, Gu Yuning heard the news from Jiang Yexi's mouth - Duan Rong... is coming back?

Come back from where?