3.8

Young Master 8: The bed was filled with semen/The little fool was fucked so much by his adoptive father/Ji Qing was standing outside the door

-----text-----

"But... the lady... said... no, it can... be... done by... someone else."

Gu Yuning listened to Ji Qing's words very much.

Gu Jing took a deep breath, "Uncle, can't you do the same?"

He had obviously planned in his mind that Gu Yuning would give up immediately if he disagreed, but Gu Jing didn't like his answer.

"..."

Gu Yuning was a little hesitant. He didn't know if his uncle could do it. The little fool who had never been taught common sense since he was a child seemed to be able to be coaxed away with a little trick, but only Gu Jing knew how hard he was to be deceived.

"Uncle is no one else."

Gu Yuning knew, "That, that's okay." His voice was very slow, just like him, he always did everything slowly.

The young man's white fingers carefully untied his clothes as he spoke. He was actually not that smart. He couldn't figure out how to take off a slightly more complicated piece of clothing. After doing it over and over for a while, he had to turn his eyes to Gu Jing for help. On the body.

"Uncle...Uncle..." The voice was hoarse and seductive.

The last string of reason in Gu Jing's mind completely collapsed, "Does Yu Ning agree?"

"Um."

"Is it okay for uncle to do anything to you?"

"...Huh?" Gu Yuning didn't know what else to do besides doing the comfortable thing on the couch. After thinking about it, he nodded and signed in sign language - Uncle could do whatever he wanted.

So well behaved.

The disheveled young man stared at the tall man in front of him seriously, not thinking there was anything wrong with it at all, even if Gu Jing was his uncle, even if he was married.

He is stupid, he is not smart, so he is abducted and taken to bed by a bad man.

Gu Jing finally became the "beast" that he despised most. After all, there were really not many people who could do as much to his son as he did. He was simply worse than a beast.

The man who has been fighting on the battlefield for many years has tight muscles, broad shoulders and narrow waist. His skin color is not the snow-white color that Gu Yuning has cultivated, but wheat-colored. Gu Jing lowered his head and gently kissed the end of Gu Yuning's eyes.

"Yu Ning, uncle is not a good person."

After Gu Jing finished speaking, he stretched out his hand and took off Gu Yuning's clothes. What he saw was a piece of snow-white. Two pink nipples just stood on the white breasts. Below them, there were some fingerprints. Narrow waist.

Gu Jing knew who left this - Ji Qing.

"uncle."

Gu Yuning's nose was filled with the scent of Gu Jing's body. It was not unpleasant, but had a calm sense of security. This made the little fool who had always been insecure like it. Maybe it was because of his blood, but Gu Yuning did not reject Gu Jing from the beginning. close.

"hug……"

He was letting Gu Jing hug him.

Of course, Gu Jing couldn't refuse this invitation. He knelt down on the bed and held Gu Yuning in his arms. His hot skin pressed against the ice-cold little fool in his arms. The overheated touch made Gu Yuning tremble.