5.9

Ex-boyfriend 9: Imprisonment/Gu Yuning’s limbs are wrapped in chains/Fear/Sick Tokiomi/Plot

-----text-----

Tokiomi's family studies medicine.

As soon as he came out of the laboratory, Tokiomi heard the news that Jiang Yan was about to break off his engagement with him. However, the specific time had not yet been decided. Tokiomi, who had been in the laboratory for two days, had no choice but to drive here after hearing this. .

The properties under Jiang Yanjing's name can be inferred as to where he is now.

Standing outside the door, Tokiomi kept thinking after sending the message. He didn't know if he was being despicable now, but if he was asked to give up on Jiang Yanjing, it would be completely impossible.

From the perspective of any of the three of them, there is no problem with this matter.

Gu Yuning likes Jiang Yanjing, who is his ex-boyfriend, and the two like each other.

But during their breakup, something unexpected happened - Jiang Yanjing's family made a marriage contract with the Shi family behind his back.

But Jiang Yanjing didn't like Tokiomi in any way, so he wanted to break off the engagement.

Shichen had been secretly in love with Jiang Yanjing since he was a child. After he and Gu Yuning broke up, he asked his family to contact the Jiang family - but he did not expect that Jiang Yanjing did not know about the existence of the engagement.

None of the three people wanted to let go first.

In the room, Jiang Yan looked at the messages on his phone in surprise, his eyes darkening.

[Jiang Yan was shocked]:?

The news came quickly.

[Tokiomi]: Can we talk?

[Tokiomi]: Jiang Yanjing, I like you.

Jiang Yan lowered his eyes in shock and typed on the keyboard.

[Jiang Yanjing]:...

[Jiang Yanjing]: We have nothing to talk about. Tokiomi, I don’t like you. I didn’t know anything about you at that time. And you also know that it would have been impossible to agree to that engagement if I had known about it.

[Jiang Yanjing]: Stop pestering me.

Ever since he learned about his engagement with Tokiomi from his parents, Jiang Yanjing had been trying to break it off.

outside the door.

Tokiomi's lenses clearly reflected the news Jiang Yan had sent him.

After reading it carefully, Tokiomi showed no expression on his face and was still cold. He glanced at this place steadily and walked away.

For a week, Gu Yuning and Jiang Yanjing's lives were not disturbed by anyone.

The guard is gradually lowered.

On this day, Jiang Yanjing went to the company as usual.

And not long after he left, Tokiomi came here, still wearing the same pair of glasses. After unlocking the door, he walked slowly towards the bedroom where Gu Yuning was.

Tokiomi was never a good person.

He was the illegitimate son left behind by his father. Because he was good enough as a child, he was taken back to Shi's family as an exception. During this period, he was bullied by many people. It was Jiang Yanjing who saved him time and time again.