Extra: Back to his youth/Cheng Yi turned into a cat

Extra: Back to his youth/Cheng Yi turned into a cat/No matter how time flies, he is always there

-----text-----

The light rain in spring is falling.

A new place was added next to a tombstone that was originally alone.

Since then, no one has stood quietly in front of Gu Yuning's tomb and waited.

***

H City has many rainy days in spring.

The child holding his mother's hand picked up a dirty cat in a puddle and whispered to his mother that he wanted to keep it.

So when he woke up, Cheng Yi found himself in a strange place.

The body was covered with a thin blanket, and as soon as he opened his mouth, a sharp "meow" was shouted out.

The room was dark.

Cheng Yi, who now has excellent eyesight, soon discovered something was wrong with him - he turned into a cat.

With weak limbs, he stood up tremblingly. The thin kitten walked forward little by little, with small plum blossom footprints imprinted on the bed sheet. When Cheng Yi walked to the pillow with his body supported, he tried to raise his head. He saw a very familiar face.

She is still beautiful, with a childish look, her eyelashes are long and curled, and she is falling asleep.

Is it...Gu Yuning?

Cheng Yi's body shook twice. He was very embarrassed. He didn't have much physical strength after turning into a kitten, but he still managed to see the face of the human child in front of him clearly. After confirming that it was really Gu Yuning, there was a surge of excitement. A feeling of exhaustion hit Cheng Yi.

The kitten fell asleep.

He fell next to his little master.

With its tail curled up, the cat quietly moved closer to Gu Yuning.

The next day.

When Cheng Yi woke up, he found that he was still in bed and still a cat. He stretched and accepted the fact. He saw the child beside the bed holding candy in his hand, carefully trying to touch him.

His eyes were wet and round, full of timidity and fondness for cats.

Gu Yuning, who had just celebrated her fifth birthday, was wearing cute overalls, lying on the bed with her chin, and carefully looked at the cat she had picked up.

Behind him, the sound of parents quarreling outside the living room kept coming. Gu Yuning's body was shaking slightly, but the child did not turn his head, but looked at Maomao.

"Are you...are you hungry? Maomao." The voice was weak, and if Cheng Yi's hearing wasn't very sensitive, he might not have been able to hear it at all.

Looking up at the door behind Gu Yuning, Cheng Yi heard the banging of furniture and the quarrels between women and men. Harsh sounds kept coming. Cheng Yi, who knew the kind of family Gu Yuning lived in since childhood, said "meow" to him. For a moment.

——"Not hungry."

Strangely, Gu Yuning understood what Maomao meant.

Holding the candy that his brother had just given him tightly in his hand, Gu Yuning whispered "Yeah". Even though he was so scared that he almost shed tears, he still showed off his strength in front of his cat and pretended not to be afraid.

"Don't be afraid..." The child covered the cat's ears, "It will stop making noise soon... it will soon stop."

But the wait lasted for more than half an hour.