3.11

Young Master 11: The pink cock was blocked by a jade pillar/The Young Master was fucked by the servant until he cried

The tall and silent servant came slightly closer to the young master with his black hair hanging down on the couch.

The place in front of him that was exposed to Gu Yuning had been licked by him countless times.

Xiao Chen is very similar to the large dog raised by Gu Yuning, but now he is going to "eat the owner". Xiao Chen is holding an extremely thin jade stick in his hand, and the bell on the top jingles, a thin sound. .

"Will... go in...?"

The pink-white cock between Gu Yuning's legs was held by Xiao Chen. The little fool, who had not been fucked for several days, snorted softly. His eyes slowly became wet, and his cock raised his head as the man stroked it gently.

The glans was round and cute, and transparent liquid kept coming out of the small opening at the top until it flowed down the shaft, and the stroking sounds of "gurgling, gurgling" appeared one after another.

Xiao Chen felt better, so he let go of his hand, leaving Gu Yuning, who was immersed in pleasure, whimpering, her black hair hanging down, the beautiful little fool was very squeamish, and kept gesticulating in sign language to want Xiao Chen to continue, but he could go to the obedient Xiao Chen. No matter how he continued to play with him, he didn't follow his ideas.

"Well……"

Xiao Chen picked up the jade stick, which was only a quarter of the thickness of chopsticks, and gently rubbed Gu Yuning's sensitive glans with its rounded bottom.

It's itchy, with a hint of coolness.

Gu Yuning had never felt this kind of feeling before. His fingertips grasped the corners of his clothes and his eyelashes trembled as he watched Xiao Chen squeeze the thing into his cock bit by bit.

"Woo..."

The tight and narrow urethra was penetrated by a cold jade, which stimulated Gu Yuning to shed rational tears. It was sore and swollen. Because the jade rod in Xiao Chen's hand was not big, it did not cause Gu Yuning any pain.

Instead, I was mostly nervous and afraid.

"Well... Xiao Chen... uh-"

Gu Yuning almost collapsed on the couch. The pink-white cock was completely penetrated by the jade article. It was very cold. The bell on the top of the glans kept ringing with Gu Yuning's movements. Every sound seemed to fall on the little fool's head. in mind.

His eyes were moist, and he protected it with his hands, not wanting it to continue to make any sound, because it was really shameful and shameful.

"Owner."

"Don't..." Gu Yuning breathed tremblingly, "Get...get...out...ok...ok?"

"This is good for your health."

Gu Yuning didn't understand, "What?"

Gu Yuning, who was wearing only a coat, was pushed on the couch by her dull servant, and her legs subconsciously spread apart. The little fool thought that Xiao Chen wanted to do the same comfortable thing as before, but the ambitious servant Don't want to stop there.

Not only did he want to lick his master's cunt, he also wanted to fuck his master.

Xiao Chen inserted the jade rod into Gu Yuning's urethra to prevent him from ejaculating some Yuan Yang later, which would be bad for the body.

"What posture does Yu Ning like?" Xiao Chen asked in a low voice, "Is it the same as the general did that day?"

She was held in someone's arms and fucked. After that, she knelt on the bed and was half-lying on her stomach until she couldn't ejaculate.