5.8

Ex-boyfriend 8: Sexy black suspender skirt/Jiang Yan pressed her against the door and entered her from behind, then fucked her until she squirted/astringent

-----text-----

Gu Yuning saw his uneasiness.

Sighing, the young man took the initiative to step forward and hug Jiang Yanjing tightly. His heart seemed to be squeezed tightly for no reason. It was so sour that it made people want to cry. "What are you afraid of? If you are afraid, Jiang Yanjing, Lock me up?"

"Lock me up and show me only to you. Only yours. I will never leave you."

Jiang Yan let out a surprised "hmm" and said, "I'm not afraid, and I won't lock you up."

If Jiang Yanjing really wanted to imprison Gu Yuning here, he would have taken action as early as the day he brought Gu Yuning back here, but Jiang Yanjing still relented because he just couldn't bear to see Gu Yuning feel uncomfortable.

It's fine.

No matter where Gu Yuning ends up leaving him, Jiang Yanjing will find him.

The sun is just right outside the window.

Jiang Yanjing took a special day off today to accompany Gu Yuning. He picked up the young man in his arms and took him to the cloakroom. Gu Yuning's heart was beating a little fast. Looking at his movements, he vaguely guessed something and raised his head. But all she saw was the man's deep eyes.

The door was pushed open.

Gu Yuning subconsciously buried her head in Jiang Yanjing's arms, her ears burning, and she felt that Jiang Yanjing was a bastard, a complete bastard.

"Yuning, don't you take a look?"

Jiang Yan looked at this place in shock. The area that was originally used to hang ordinary clothes was all hung with some unsightly "clothes". However, the man seemed to do it on purpose, pretending not to understand and asked: "Don't you like it?"

Gu Yuning heard the teasing in his voice.

The look on his face was a little annoyed. The moment Jiang Yanjing carried him into the cloakroom, Gu Yuning knew what he was going to bring her to see - sexy clothes.

Otherwise, with Jiang Yanjing's character and temper, he wouldn't have led him in specially.

As early as that night in the hotel, Gu Yuning noticed the regret in Jiang Yanjing's heart.

When the two of them were together, because they were young and energetic, Gu Yuning wanted to play with Jiang Yan in all kinds of positions and sexual things.

Also includes sexy clothing.

"Jiang Yan was shocked."

Gu Yuning turned around and saw the things in front of her.

"Huh?" The man's strong arms were still around Gu Yuning's waist, with an obvious smile on his face, "Which one does Yuning like? Or should I try them all on?"

The more aware of the shame, the calmer Gu Yuning's expression became, "Do you like me wearing these things?"

Looking at the pieces of clothing with not much fabric, Gu Yuning's skin felt a little hot. She reached out and took out a piece at random. It was black, with suspenders, tulle, and a ribbon on the back. As long as it was pulled, this thin piece of clothing would Automatically slide off the person.

Gu Yuning turned to look at Jiang Yanjing, who was already a little hot, and asked, "That's it, okay?"

The man's Adam's apple rolled.