4.6

Little Widow 6: The tip of her pink nipples was swollen by her son/“Don’t, don’t bite/The real husband comes home/Half meat

-----text-----

Yu Yunci, standing in the shadow, just watched Gu Yuning being played by Yu Ze. He didn't want to save him, not at all. He was happy to see him being bullied by others.

But the ghostly aura emanating from the whole body clearly expressed the master's mood.

Even though Yu Yunci thought that no matter how much he hated Gu Yuning, he still subconsciously wanted to get closer to him.

on the bed.

After Yu Ze saw Gu Yuning touching the annoying human child with his hand, he raised his head, pulled Gu Yuning's hand back, put it to his mouth and kissed it again, "Mine."

His cold genitals were still buried deep in Gu Yuning's body.

The slightest movement made the beautiful woman who was in a state of embarrassment whimper, "Are you childish? Don't, don't move..." Gu Yuning's breathing was quick, and her eyelashes trembled as she tried to discuss with Yu Ze, "Take... take that Would you like to go out?"

"..."

The childish cheapskate didn't want to answer the human being whom he liked very much.

The thick black mist slowly climbed up along Gu Yuning's white ankles. If Gu Yuning hadn't just had an orgasm and his uterus was still filled with his cold semen and needed to slow down, the evil ghost would have just wanted to hit her hard again. Fuck him.

Gu Yuning's originally flat belly was bulged by the semen. The pure white silk suspender nightgown was torn up by Yu Ze at some point, and the pieces of cloth were scattered messily on the bed and floor.

"good."

"..."

The ferocious evil ghost did not listen to the delicate human's comfort. Instead, he buried his head and continued to suck on the trembling red nipples on his chest. The sweet milk continued to flow into his mouth as he sucked. The evil ghost liked Gu Yuning very much.

his.

It can only be his.

Every move he makes is filled with extremely strong possessiveness.

"Um...don't, don't bite..."

Gu Yuning has said this sentence countless times, whether it is to Yu Yunci or Yu Ze, but no one listens to him, not only drinking, but also biting.

"Ugh...bastard..."

Gu Yuning tilted her head, a light pink blush appeared all over her body. She was ashamed, very ashamed.

He didn't know why he still had milk. Yu Yunci was obviously four and a half years old. If there was a reason, it might be because of the evil ghost in front of him.

Whether he was alive or dead, Yu Ze was obsessed with Gu Yuning.

Even though he lost his memory, he could still find Gu Yuning by instinct, and then released his endless desires, carefully licking, sucking, and sucking anywhere on Gu Yuning's body bit by bit.

This is his wife.

It's already one o'clock in the afternoon.

A layer of mist formed in Gu Yuning's eyes, and she looked worriedly at Yu Yunci beside her, who still showed no signs of waking up. She was breathing rapidly, and her body had been tossed and turned by the evil spirit many, many times. It would be broken...