4.5

Little Widow 5: The tender womb is filled with the cold semen of the devil/the delicate wife is easy to fuck/suck the nipples

Gu Yuning was kissed.

It's not a fierce attack that robs his breath, but a very gentle temptation, gently approaching, and then gently moving away to observe.

The plump lip flesh of the beautiful human being was pressed downward by something. He raised his head, and after a few seconds, he touched it again. It was still fragrant and soft, making Yu Ze feel dizzy.

The hard cock under his body was carefully sucked by the hole, and the liquid was warm, making the evil ghost's whole body tense.

The evil ghost with eyes full of obsession wanted to devour the soft human being in front of him right now, but he couldn't bear the fear on the young man's face, so he had no choice but to kiss him greedily and bastardously.

"Don't...well..."

Gu Yuning's white fingers grabbed something, and tears slowly fell from her eyes.

The evil ghost couldn't stand the young man's warm vagina, and the ghost energy from his body kept leaking out. The veins on his forehead twitched, and the hard flesh blade buried deep in the female vagina tried to move. Countless pleasures appeared just like that, which made Yu Ze breathe heavily.

The pair of dark eyes turned faintly red, and then returned to their original state after seeing the beautiful human underneath him. He was afraid that he would scare him again, "My wife..." his voice was hoarse.

"Well……"

Gu Yuning heard it, "Wha, what?" His body trembled for a moment, his eyelashes trembled, and he was crying. He was very beautiful. The voice in his ears seemed to be illusory, but Gu Yuning knew clearly that it was true. It really exists, "Old, husband..."

If possible, Gu Yuning didn't want Yu Ze to leave him more than anyone else.

"Okay, good ice... don't... don't be so fierce... okay, okay? Ah..."

Every time Yu Ze took a breath, the fragrance of Gu Yuning's body filled his nostrils. The evil ghost who had not yet remembered his memories of his life was a complete idiot. He knew that the human being beneath him had a new husband, but he still couldn't control himself.

The purple-black flesh blade penetrated the juice-drenched tender hole again and again.

"Haah...no..."

Gu Yuning was about to collapse. Her pinky white fingers tightly grasped her ex-husband's invisible body. The warm vagina was tightly wrapped around the cold penis. It was as cold as in yesterday's dream, but now Yu Ze is not that scary.

On the contrary, he is very good.

"Wife..."

Every time he manipulates it, the newly born evil ghost will call out the title "wife" as if to confirm.

The huge sexual organ was quickly withdrawn from Gu Yuning's soft flower hole, bringing a large wave of vaginal fluid, and was fucked hard again. The glans was pressed against the tender cervix deep in the flower hole, and it was constantly rubbed. Every move was trembling. pleasure.

Not to mention that Gu Yuning was raped again and again by Yu Ze after marriage. He was very sensitive.

"Uh ah...Yu Ze..."

The white suspender pajamas on Gu Yuning's body were already messy, and a pair of cold hands held his narrow waist, pressing him hard against the cold penis.

The tender hole that had been fucked to orgasm by the evil ghost's tongue was extremely soft, but it was still tight and narrow. The soft flesh of the hole is wrapped around the column surrounded by blue veins, and you can feel it moving in and out quickly. Every time you withdraw, you feel empty.