7.5

Cheating 5: The womb is filled with my brother’s semen/The young man is very embarrassed/Questioning his husband/Half flesh

-----text-----

"Um...brother...no, don't...ah——!!"

A small slit opened the tender uterine opening.

The extremely sour pain and numbness continued to climb up Gu Yuning's body. In the eyes of the drunk Gu Ye, he was no longer his brother, but just a bitch who crawled into bed for money.

Tears rolled down one by one.

The originally gentle young man looked a little embarrassed now, with the tip of his nose turning pink. His fingertips gripped Gu Ye's suit tightly, and his fingertips were rubbed until they were red, but they could not withstand the bursts of pleasure underneath him.

"What?" Gu Ye vaguely heard him calling "brother", lowered his head and said in a cold voice, "Brother?"

"Uh..." The glans pushed the cervix hard.

Gu Yuning didn't understand why Gu Ye was so fierce. She bit her lip and didn't dare to say a word. Only the endless pleasure overwhelmed him.

The sobs were light.

The semen was continuously brought out of the hole as the purple-black column was thrust in and out.

This bedroom was full of traces of Gu Yuning's life, but it was now being used for sex. What was even more unimaginable was that Gu Ye would be fucking his younger brother here.

The glans was huge and hot, and the green mouth of the uterus was slightly twitched by the pressure, and juice spurted out from inside.

“Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Got fucked inside.

Very supportive.

Gu Yuning's mind went blank, her eyes were blurred by tears, her breathing was light, and she was sobbing, as if she didn't understand why she was going through this.

The toes are tense.

The delicate inner wall of the uterus was being rubbed.

Gu Ye felt so happy that his Adam's apple rolled, and he lowered his eyes. He touched Gu Yuning's neck, but he didn't have the control mentality to hold it. Instead, he only felt that the person under him was very delicate. He would burst into tears after being fucked for a little bit. , so pitiful.

"Don't you like it?" Gu Ye asked, "Is it good to be pregnant with my brother's child?" He heard Gu Yuning calling him brother just now.

"Woo..."

Tears fell from the corners of Gu Yuning's eyes, and her lips tightened. She didn't know how to answer. It was not good to agree, and it was not good not to agree. She shook her head helplessly, not daring to say a word. There was only the man's breathing and sound in her ears. "Pap-pap-pap" sound of flesh slapping.

Juicy.

The flower hole is soft and delicate, and extremely tight. Countless pieces of flesh cling to the pillar, biting and entangling it until the glans head is pushed deep into and pulled out.

"Ah..." biting her lip, her voice was lowered infinitely, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

The sexual organ was hot, and he kept pushing into the flower hole, pushing open the tight and narrow uterine opening and pushing straight in, gently rubbing against the soft inner wall of the uterus.

The intertwining pleasure and sourness made Gu Yuning tremble with every stroke.

Tears welled up in his eyes, and he looked at the surveillance camera in the room. He knew that Ji Yihe was behind the surveillance camera, and wanted to beg him to stop all this nonsense, but he couldn't say anything. The young man with messy hair and fair skin was about to be raped by him. Brother is fucked up.