9.11

Stepbrother 11: Being angered/slapping stepbrother’s round white ass/Yu Ning cried and begged for mercy/half flesh

-----text-----

Gu Yuning... didn't know what to say.

The ears turned completely pink.

A layer of mist appeared in front of his eyes, and he didn't even dare to look at Chu Yi. His breathing became faster and faster, and the young man became nervous under Chu Yi's gaze.

She closed her legs slightly, fearing that the person on her body would suddenly have some strange thoughts.

Should he say it or not, Gu Yuning knew Chu Yi very well. In just a moment, Chu Yi bent his knees to push his legs apart. Through a thin layer of fabric, Master Chu's knees pressed against Gu Yuning's tender pussy. Pressed lightly.

"Well..." Tears welled up in his eyes.

Chu Yi asked: "Why doesn't Yuning say anything? Huh?"

"Does Yu Ning really want to leave brother? In the afternoon, we still..." Chu Yiyi paused pointedly, and then asked, "Isn't it?"

W-what?

Gu Yuning's reaction was slightly sluggish. It wasn't until his flower hole was rubbed by Chu Yi's knee that he shook his body and let out a whimper. Then he understood what Chu Yi meant.

"Brother...I, I can't say it..."

With dark eyes, Gu Yuning was very shy.

But the more scared he was, the more Chu Yi wanted to hear him say those words.

In the bedroom, unknowingly, the ambiguity between Gu Yuning and Chu Yi gradually became stronger. Their breathing was very light. Gu Yuning's fingertips were trembling and she asked in a muffled voice: "I, I said, can you let me go?"

Even now, Gu Yuning still wants to stay away from Chu Yi.

Chu Yi raised his eyebrows, not expecting that Gu Yuning would bargain with him, and said matter-of-factly: "Of course not. But if Yuning doesn't say anything, my brother will bully you and become even more of a bastard."

"..."

"I..." Pursing his lips, the young man was almost dying of shame and anger. Is there any way he could not say anything? After a few hesitations, he tentatively spoke, "Little... little slut, I promise you will never leave... my husband... "

Ears are red.

Chu Yi's Adam's apple rolled, and blood surged all over his body. He wished he could press Gu Yuning on this bed right now and fuck him until he collapsed and cried. However, the eldest young master was not so bad yet. He chuckled and said, "Baby, you still remember." Is that what I said I wanted to discuss with you before?"

Gu Yuning nodded.

Chu Yidao: "I want to fuck you, can you give it to me?"

He's very straightforward.

If Gu Yuning hadn't known that he liked He Shengyang, she might have agreed under his persuasion, but Gu Yuning knew.

The young man had a pale face and asked in a muffled voice: "You... don't like He Shengyang?"

Chu Yi subconsciously held Gu Yuning's wrist tightly.

He originally wanted to say "it's nothing" indifferently, but the three words "He Shengyang" still made him feel uneasy. His eyes drooped slightly, and Chu Yi stared at Gu Yuning in front of him, his heart heavy.

Even though he was already eighteen years old, Gu Yuning still looked young. Besides, he still called himself brother.

Chu Yi moved his eyes away from Gu Yuning. For the first time in his life, he had the intention not to play with other people's feelings, but he really couldn't let go of his interest in Gu Yuning. No matter what he did, he was in a dilemma.