11.6

Orphan 6: Discovered by his brother/Shi Ruoyi’s anger/Aware of his thoughts/About to be ruined by a kiss/Scumbag

-----text-----

"I……"

Gu Yuning had been vaguely aware of Ji Xiu's feelings for him a year ago. She had been unsure at first, but now it suddenly became clear, "Brother Ji Xiu, I...have never been in love with anyone."

It couldn't be called a promise, but it couldn't be called a rejection either.

But these words were like the sound of nature in Ji Xiu's ears. The heavy breath in his heart fell heavily. Ji Xiu said calmly: "It doesn't matter. I have never been in love with anyone. Yu Ning can not agree to it first and enjoy it first." I feel like being pursued by Uncle Ji, and then I make a choice, as long as Yu Ning doesn't hate me." He was very relaxed and serious.

Even now, Ji Xiu still enjoys teasing Gu Yuning as before.

"And..." Ji Xiu seemed to suddenly think of something, "I will tell your brother personally, don't worry."

The only thing that Gu Yuning was worried about at the moment was solved by Ji Xiu, so there was nothing to say no to. After all, after the college entrance examination, many classmates in his class said they would fall in love openly during this period.

Gu Yuning thought, he should... be able to do it, right?

Looking at Ji Xiu who was waiting for his reply, Gu Yuning said, "Okay."

After the meal, Gu Yuning was amused by Ji Xiu many times, and her original unaccustomedness to the sudden change in relationship disappeared. It was not until the cell phone placed on the table rang three times in succession that Gu Yuning realized that Shi Ruoyi was calling. The call came.

After being connected.

The first sentence that came from the other end of the phone was, "Who is Yu Ning with now?"

Glancing at Ji Xiu across from him, Gu Yuning replied obediently, "I'm eating with Brother Ji Xiu."

"..."

the other side.

When Shi Ruoyi heard Gu Yuning's words, his eyes darkened. He reached out and pinched the bridge of his nose, stood up and walked out of the office. As he walked, he asked Gu Yuning for specific location information on the phone.

In less than twenty minutes, Shi Ruoyi arrived at the restaurant where Gu Yuning was.

At his signal, the young man also walked out.

When the three people gathered at the door of the box, Shi Ruoyi first glanced at Ji Xiu who was standing next to Gu Yuning, and then slowly dropped his eyes to the hands they were holding, and paused in his steps. Shi Ruoyi's eyes showed clear emotions. , full of dissatisfaction with having your belongings taken away by others.

Ji Xiu smiled at him and said, "Brother Shi."

Only Gu Yuning did not notice anything wrong with Shi Ruoyi from beginning to end, "Brother..."

Shi Ruoyi didn't answer. The young man who vaguely noticed something felt hot behind his ears and took the lead to let go of Ji Xiu's hand. A trace of embarrassment appeared on his face. In front of Shi Ruoyi, Gu Yuning still looked a little dependent on his brother at first. .

obviously.

No matter how stupid Shi Ruoyi was, she discovered something was wrong between Gu Yuning and Ji Xiu. The gentle smile on the man's face could not be maintained, and Shi Ruoyi said: "Yuning, come here."