9.6

Stepbrother 6: The bastard brother broke Gu Yuning’s virginity/the tender pussy is wrapped tightly with the purple dick/the baby screams for the husband

-----text-----

Gu Yuning is a timid person.

Since his grandmother passed away, he has been living alone. No matter how much he pretends to be an adult, there is still a small piece of weakness in his heart that he does not want to show to others.

At this moment, Gu Yuning appeared almost naked in front of Chu Yi.

"What?"

There seemed to be a surge of heat in Chu Yi's nose. He subconsciously raised his hand to cover it, but there was no blood on his hand. Fortunately, he was not embarrassed enough to have a nosebleed in front of Gu Yuning.

Chu Yi didn't understand Gu Yuning's apology.

He has lived an extremely wanton life since he was a child and is naturally flamboyant. And around him, because of his life experience, friends of the same age basically support Chu Yi, so the strong young master Chu may not have thought that there are people who really think that their bodies are unflattering and constantly complain to others. Apologizing.

"What is Yu Ning talking about?"

This was the first time that Chu Yi saw someone else's lower body directly, and it was also the first time that he was so excited. From the skin to the bones, there was no part of his body that was not exciting.

Stretching out his hand, he carefully touched the delicate-looking labia with his fingertips, causing Gu Yuning to whimper.

Transparent water threads wrapped around Chu Yi's slender white fingers.

Slightly parting the two white lips, you can see the well-covered pink hole below and the small clitoris above.

The atmosphere was a little tense for a while.

It was eerily quiet and still.

The only sounds in Gu Yuning's ears were her own slight breathing and Chu Yi's breathing.

Beneath him, Chu Yi's fingertips had slowly penetrated into his wet hole. As early as when Chu Yi kissed Gu Yuning, the sensitive boy trembled and spurted out a small stream of crystal clear water. .

At this moment, the fingers with clear joints squeezed the layers of soft flesh in the flower hole little by little, and the juice overflowed until the fingers were completely inserted.

"...So soft." Chu Yi sighed.

"!"

Gu Yuning breathed helplessly, her heart beating very fast, and her whole body seemed to be in the clouds. The feeling of weightlessness rushed towards him, her legs were slightly closed, and her white flesh was pressed tightly against Chu Yi's hot arms, making her shiver from the heat. one time.

A layer of tears welled up in his eyes.

"Is Yu Ning so hungry?"

The fingertips gradually penetrated deeper and gradually touched a layer of fleshy membrane deep inside. Chu Yi noticed that as long as he gently pressed the soft flesh in the acupoint with his fingertips, Gu Yuning would tremble uncontrollably, and deep down , and more vaginal fluid will flow out.

The aroma is strong in the nose.

Chu Yi didn't know how he could maintain his sanity now and not push Gu Yuning down on the bed and fuck him up. He just felt that the boy beneath him was a little fragile and needed to be comforted.