5.12

Ex-boyfriend 12: Dirty beautiful collection with semen/Possession of a madman/He is dirty/Golden bird

-----text-----

Gu Yuning didn't care what Tokiomi had to say to him, he only knew that he was going to fall into endless and confused lust again.

"Well--!"

Her pinky fingertips tugged at the pure white bedsheets under her skin.

The hot flesh blade was completely immersed into the young man's soft hole until their bodies were tightly pressed against each other.

Gu Yuning was lying on the bed, everything around him was dim, and his eyes were flashing with tears. He couldn't see Tokiomi on his body, he could only feel how hot the penis buried in the flower hole was.

The shaft of the pillar is surrounded by green veins, and every time it enters, the flesh of the hole is rubbed until the juices are dripping.

Tokiomi subconsciously wanted to reach out and hold Gu Yuning's neck to control him, but he endured it and stared deeply at the young man below him. In the darkness, he could not see Gu Yuning's true appearance, he could only manipulate him. When I looked at him, I could vaguely see his facial features.

very beautiful.

The purple cock stretched the red hole until it turned white, and the vaginal fluid made a sticky sound when fucked.

Gu Yuning's eyelashes were trembling. He wanted to struggle, but he didn't know why. Except for Tokiomi, no one in the outside world remembered him. Gu Yuning didn't know why he was living now.

He couldn't find the meaning of his existence in this world.

Everything about him was destroyed by Tokiomi.

The glans pressed against the tender mouth of the young man's uterus, pushing against it until Gu Yuning could no longer bear it and let out a whimper.

"Ah... wuwu... don't... Toki, Tokiomi..."

"Is Yuning talking to me?" Tokichen looked at him, his pale and cold fingers finally failed to resist the temptation and held Gu Yuning's slender and fair neck, "Why didn't you answer my question just now, huh?"

The hot flesh blade broke through the layers of tender red flesh and thrust straight into the depths of the flower hole.

"ah……"

Gu Yuning cried in the darkness, tensing up on his toes as pleasure hit his brain. The sound of chains appeared in his and Shichen's ears, but no one cared.

Tokichen knew that Gu Yuning would only react to him when he was in bed, but it would only be a moan, but he still persisted in asking the young man why.

The glans grinded against the tender cervix, and the sound of "tsk tsk" kept coming. Gu Yuning's whole body trembled, her hair was wet, and her neck was held in Tokiomi's hand. Although it was not tightened, Gu Yuning still felt suffocated.

"Uh-no..."

Tokichen asked: "Does Yu Ning know that Jiang Yanjing is going to marry me? Tell me, what do you think? Tell me."

The sick lunatic was still fucking the young man on the bed, and every stroke was very fierce. He only became gentler when he heard Gu Yuning's moans.

Tears fell from the corners of his eyes.

The camera still appeared beside the bed, persistently recording Gu Yuning's appearance.

In the room, the sound of skin and flesh slapping continued to sound.