4.13

Little Widow 13: The husband is kneeling on the bed and being fucked hard from behind by her husband/The evil ghost is hiding under the bed and eavesdropping

-----text-----

Gu Yuning knelt on the bed, which was a very shameful position, because Lu Yuxun didn't want to see him.

He was afraid that he would lose control and become unlike himself.

The black-haired young man was naked, and the chains on his ankles were clashing with each other. Gu Yuning could clearly detect what the person behind him was doing.

"Yu Xun..."

"What's wrong?" Lu Yuxun stood beside the bed, his dark eyes looking straight at Gu Yuning. There was no trace of life in them. He looked more like an evil ghost than Yu Yunci, "Yu Ning wants to refuse?"

Gu Yuning was at a loss when he was suddenly taken to a strange place. He shook his head, "No..."

Lu Yuxun's fingers carefully pressed the two small waist hollows on Gu Yuning's back, and then slid downwards until the fingers were sucked and swallowed by the pink pussy, and the crystal liquid was covered with Lu Yuxun's fingers.

He often draws talismans, so his body smells of incense ash and candlelight.

Although her appearance was cold, her movements were extremely bold. Her fingers were thrusting in and out of Gu Yuning's female hole. With every stroke, she could feel the sucking and softness of the hole, and the semen flowed all over Yu Xun's hands.

"So soft..." He pressed his fingers gently in the acupuncture point, causing the water to surge even more.

"Well……"

A layer of water vapor appeared in Gu Yuning's eyes, and her breathing was slightly rapid. The extremely emotional young man was very sensitive, and the flower hole trembled tightly around her husband's finger, swallowing it in one by one, and then pulling out one by one. The number of fingers gradually increased from one to the other. Arrived at three.

There was a hint of obsession in Lu Yuxun's eyes. He already liked Gu Yuning's body, and he also liked him even more.

His fingers touched the pink clitoris and rubbed it gently. Soon his fingertips were soaked with water. At the same time, Lu Yuxun also noticed Gu Yuning's trembling body.

"Uh ah... don't... don't do it... ugh..."

Gu Yuning grasped the black sheets under her skin, and her body trembled more and more fiercely with Lu Yuxun's movements. The sour and numb feeling continued to flow along his body, and it was so good that it was unbearable. He wanted to escape from here, but he couldn't. The man's fingertips never let go.

"Ah——! No...well——" The flesh of the hole contracted rapidly, and countless soft flesh inside squeezed each other. The moment the pleasure came, an inexplicable feeling of emptiness deep in the hole appeared.

The ends of Gu Yuning's eyes turned red, and physiological tears kept rolling down.

The semen sprayed all over Lu Yuxun's hand, and the man's nose was filled with his scent. His breathing became slightly heavier. Lu Yuxun slowly kneaded Gu Yuning's clitoris, which was very tender, and kept spitting out strands of water in the man's hand. He begged, but he was not let go.

"Husband...don't..."

It was really sensitive there. Gu Yuning's body shivered and trembled at every touch, not to mention Lu Yuxun's careless rubbing. The beautiful woman was about to cry, her facial features were covered with a layer of mist, and tears rolled down her face.