10.16

Wife 16: Live sex/Xie Xiaoguo arrived/Watching my wife being fucked hard in front of my eyes

-----text-----

As soon as these words came out, the fans were even more excited.

[Good wife, good wife, good wife! ! 】

[Oooh, my wife's voice sounds so nice, give me a lick... little pink pussy (suck it)]

【You boy! 】

[Hey hey hey, so good, so good, so good, my wife is so good, give me a kiss~]

[(face covering) Everyone, please talk more dirty talk, I like to hear it. 】

Shen Chen didn't look at the phone, but stared at Gu Yuning, "Hello everyone?" He asked back, as if he didn't understand why Gu Yuning suddenly greeted the audience.

With a muffled voice, the delicate-looking young man said "hmm" and didn't understand why Shen Chen asked this question.

The next second.

Before Gu Yuning could react, her vagina was touched by the hot sexual organ. The two white and tender labia were squeezed open by the huge glans, revealing the tender pink soft flesh underneath. The glans pressed against the wet hole and pushed in little by little.

"Well……"

A slight feeling of swelling and pain came from being stretched, and the hole tightly bit the hot, thick black cock until it was completely swallowed.

Gu Yuning's breathing was slightly messy, and he pressed his fingertips on the sofa under him so hard that it turned white. He whimpered, but he didn't know what to say, so he could only bear it little by little.

In a moment, the cock was completely penetrated.

The round and hot glans pressed against the bulging soft meat deep in the cavity. After last night's manipulation, Shen Chen knew Gu Yuning's body almost well. He asked hoarsely: "Does it feel good?"

"No……"

With a trembling cry, Gu Yuning answered him softly, "No, it's uncomfortable..."

But the hole meat was biting the thick black cock, refusing to let go, the juice was dripping, and the dense itching accompanied by soreness and swelling appeared. Gu Yuning groaned, her fingertips trembled, and even her toes trembled. They all huddled up.

"Uh... no... so, so hot..."

The thick black cock pushed open the tender cavity, and the thick shaft rubbed the red hole flesh. Gu Yuning felt unbearable every time it came in and out.

Shen Chen held the mobile phone in his hand. There were too many barrages on the screen, but almost every sentence contained the word "wife".

Reward messages appeared one after another on the barrage.

Gu Yuning's breathing was trembling, and her moans were softer and more submissive than each other, which also gave the audience in the live broadcast room a taste of the contrast.

[Is my wife so soft in bed? 】This post has a lot of likes.

Shen Chen saw it, his eyes darkened, and the movements of fucking Gu Yuning gradually accelerated, as if every move was heading towards fucking the young man here. The sound of "puff, plop, plop" appeared, and the tender red hole appeared. Try your best to swallow this thick black cock.

"Wuwu...uh...lightly, gentler...haah..."

Gu Yuning's slender eyelashes were trembling, as if she couldn't bear it anymore. She grabbed the sofa cover with her fingertips and tried to struggle, but every time she was pinched by Shen Chen and slowly dragged her back. The two were very close, so close. Gu Yuning could even hear heavy breathing.