5.17

Ex-boyfriend 17: Late/The person he loved most died in front of him/He grew old overnight [End]

-----text-----

Gu Yuning couldn't wait any longer.

But on the fifth day——

That night, Jiang Yan came back in a state of shock and dust, his eyes full of exhaustion.

His family couldn't hold on anymore. His parents didn't allow their son to marry someone who had no effect on the family, not to mention that Gu Yuning was still a man.

The pressure is mounting.

And all Jiang Yanjing could do was postpone and keep postponing the wedding.

And dealing with Tokiomi.

He never thought that the drug Tokiomi planned to put on the market would be related to Gu Yuning. For this reason, Jiang Yanjing, who knew everything, could only suppress his desire to see Gu Yuning.

Looking at the young man in front of him who seemed to be the same as before, Jiang Yan hugged Gu Yuning and said, "I'm sorry, I'm too busy. Can Yuning just wait for me? I... we will get married soon."

Drugs including those developed by Shi will soon be available.

Gu Yuning leaned on Jiang Yanjing's shoulder in a daze, taking in all this. He lowered his eyes and thought about Jiang Yanjing, as if everything had returned to three years ago, the same situation, the same dilemma.

Only this time, he was about to become the "third party" in Jiang Yanjing's relationship.

He laughed, with the same look on his face, and asked Jiang Yanjing if he could buy him a bouquet of flowers when he came back again.

Jiang Yan hugged him tiredly, nodded and said, "Okay."

He had no way of telling Gu Yuning all that, because it was the price paid to Tokichen for developing the drug.

The next day, when Gu Yuning woke up, Jiang Yanjing had disappeared.

The sun rises and sets outside the window.

Gu Yuning received countless calls during this period, including from Jiang Yanjing's parents, who asked him not to pester Jiang Yanjing anymore; and sometimes from Chen, who said that his and Jiang Yanjing's wedding had been postponed. He said, Gu Yuning, I like you.

But what is liking?

Gu Yuning thought it might be his feelings for Jiang Yanjing, because he still had unrealistic fantasies.

In this apartment, Gu Yuning waited for another week after Jiang Yan left in shock.

One day passed.

Endless time seemed to engulf the young man sitting alone on the sofa. Gu Yuning began to feel dizzy, have tinnitus, and have difficulty breathing. However, Jiang Yanjing never came back, and even the messages he sent from the beginning to two or three times a day. One day.

[Liar]: Yu Ning, I won’t be back for another five days.

[Liar]: Can you wait for me for one more day? When I come back, we can get married.

Gu Yuning never replied to him.

The weather in this city is unpredictable. Today is a surprisingly good day. Gu Yuning is in a better mood. He is wearing a white sweater and looks very childish. He picks up his mobile phone and goes out.

When I passed by a flower shop, I bought a bouquet of flowers. They were not roses or roses, but the flowers were very bright in color, as red as fire.

He took a taxi to the cemetery.