4.15

Little Widow 15: Tender batch squirted/Beautiful husband was pressed on the bed by a man and fucked hard/The chain was very noisy

"……What?"

Gu Yuning turned to look at him, but Yu Yunci threw her body on the bed. Her fingertips grasped the clothes on his body. Gu Yuning did not expect that it would be like this. The two people who had all talked about it should not develop into this situation. appearance.

He likes Yu Yunci, but this is no longer the past life, is it?

Besides, the only relationship they had with each other before was family affection. Shouldn't the two of them calm down for a while now?

Yu Yunci could see what the young man beneath him was thinking, and the darkness in his eyes became more and more intense. How could someone who provoked an evil spirit escape unharmed?

Even if his memory is restored, Yu Yunci is still Yu Yunci, and Gu Yuning is still Gu Yuning. Their previous relationship will not disappear with the wind, and they still like each other.

The expression on Yu Yunci's face was very similar to that of him before. He tilted his head, as if the good things last night were just for a moment, "Does Yu Ning really not like me?"

"But what should I do if I like you so much? I have liked you for a long, long time. Are you irresponsible, Yu Ning?"

How to be responsible?

Gu Yuning raised her eyes and looked at him. The timid young man was frightened by Yu Yunci. The corners of his eyes were moist and his breathing became rapid. The memories of his past life were constantly intertwined with this life. The more he thought about it, the more Gu Yuning didn't know what to do.

He also has Yu Ze.

He still has his current husband, Lu Yuxun, and he can't get over the hurdle in his heart.

But the debts owed in previous lives must also be repaid.

But how to pay it back?

"What...what are you going to do?"

The evil ghost's ability to see into people's hearts is exceptional: "Don't worry, Lu Yuxun knows I'm here. Yu Ning, he acquiesced, don't be afraid."

After saying that, he looked at Gu Yuning's clothes that were constantly wet with milk and lifted them up. The evil ghost was obsessed with everything on the beautiful human body.

Yu Yunci has never been a good person.

Perhaps he could still be called upright when he was alive, but Yu Yunci, a thousand years after his death, was not.

Besides, he had been influenced by the young man for so many years.

I have learned everything I should and should not learn.

Looking at the two pink nipples on Gu Yuning's chest, they were sucked by Lu Yuxun yesterday. The swelling has gone away now, but they still look very erotic.

Gu Yuning noticed his thoughts, but her hands were controlled by someone, so she had to ask him to be gentle with tears in her eyes, "Don't, don't bite..."

"Well..." He frowned slightly and breathed quickly.

The tender red nipples that were still showing off the snow-white milk beads were taken into the mouth. They were ice-cold.

Lu Yuxun lay in front of Gu Yuning, his long eyelashes covering all the darkness in his eyes, and the evil ghost sucked the young man's sweet milk.

Very fragrant.