6.5

Dislike 5: Father discovered her intersex identity/The tender uterus was filled with semen/Brother/Half flesh

-----text-----

Shen's calloused fingers gently pressed Gu Yuning's white Adam's apple, a very small one.

Underneath him, the flesh of the hole trembled and tightened due to his movements, and the shaft of his body swelled as he bit it.

Gu Yuning's tender white eyelids turned pink from crying, and her body trembled because of her father's actions.

Shen Zhi laughed when he saw this, his voice was hoarse and seductive, "Yun Ning, do you want me to hold it?"

The huge glans thrust into the boy's tender pink hole again and again, causing water to splash everywhere. Gu Yuning raised her eyes and looked at him with tearful eyes. Her fair skin and red lips, and the scar on her face made him feel extremely broken.

He was broken once and put back together again, so you have to love him very lightly, otherwise he will be broken again.

The veins on his heavy arms bulged, and his breathing became heavier. The purple-black cock was tightly wrapped around the pink hole. As he was being fucked, water flowed down from the muddy joint between the two.

"Um..." Gu Yuning breathed rapidly, "Dad... don't, don't do it... wuwu... don't do it there... ah..."

The glans pressed against a ball of soft meat hidden in the acupuncture point, and he couldn't help but fuck it.

With each thrust, Gu Yuning's body trembled, and her whole body was covered with numbness caused by the mixture of trembling and pleasure.

The young man fluttered his eyelashes helplessly, which were covered with tears. He lay under his father's body and moaned gracefully. Even he himself didn't know what the thing on the head of his penis was, but he had some vague guesses in his heart.

Tears rolled down, Gu Yuning curled his fingers, nails almost embedded in his flesh, biting his lip, trying hard to open his body and let Shen Zhi play with it.

"Ah... so, so big... oooooooooo..."

Her delicate cervix was being fucked continuously, her breathing was heavy, and her eyes were staring deeply at Gu Yuning beneath her. He seemed to know the secret of the young man.

But the speed of the collision did not decrease at all, but became faster and faster.

The sound of "pah pah pah" made Gu Yuning feel so ashamed that the back of her ears was hot. Her vagina trembled and she clenched the thick penis. The transparent liquid was brought out with the thrust, and the glans was still pressing against the tender penis. uterine ostium.

"Aha……"

Gu Yuning's lower abdomen twitched, her snow-white back stiffened, and a small opening was opened in her delicate uterine opening. Countless water poured out and poured onto the huge glans. She took a heavy breath and trembled, unable to restrain herself. He groaned.

"Yu Ning..."

"Ah...Dad, wuwu...Dad...uh..." Gu Yuning's eyelashes were wet. He didn't know if Shen Zhi had noticed something was wrong with him, but now, no one could stop this affair. .

There was lightning and thunder in the sky.

The rain did not get lighter, but gradually became heavier. As time passed, the rain changed from transparent at the beginning to a slightly bluish color.

And in the room.

The ambiguous sound of water and liquid mingling kept coming.

Gu Yuning was pressed down by Shen Zhi, and the purple-black cock entered his body again and again, and was pulled out again and again. His vagina was trembling, and the semen spurted out one after another.