World 8: A Pseudo-Father and Son. In,The cold and abstinent heart-throb CEO

CEO 1: The wife who disguises herself as a woman/the brother who kissed her brother-in-law/the cold and indifferent Gu Yuning

-----text-----

in system space.

Gu Yuning lay on the recliner and sighed while touching 6688, which turned into a cat.

6688 said "meow", [Host, are you happy? 】

The emotions in Gu Yuning's eyes were very thick, complex and chaotic, making it difficult to tell what he was thinking. Somewhere in the dark, he guessed the reason why 6688 bound him, but the world is ever-changing, and not everyone needs redemption.

He is a rotten person to the core.

From the beginning of struggling with their destiny to the end of their lives, not everyone is lucky enough to meet so many good people. Before he owned 6688, what kind of life did "Gu Yuning" live in the original work?

Cheng Yi, Shen Zhi, Yin Zhouze, Duan Rong, can they really see the cannon fodder struggling in the corner under the dazzling light of the protagonists?

Thinking of the original plot of each world, Gu Yuning clearly knew that this was a negative answer.

--Won't notice.

Besides, how could his twisted character change for the better just because of a few changes from others?

Gu Yuning stroked 6688's smooth hair and answered its question, [Happy. 】

He gave an answer that was not against his will.

[Wow~ As long as the host is happy, hehe. 】

After 6688 finished speaking, the mechanical system sound started to sound.

[The pirated cannon fodder system No. 6688 has completed absorbing energy and has now begun the next mission - the ascetic and cold CEO. 】

[Mission: Please restore your sense of taste. 】

***

"You are cold and abstinent"

"You were born without a sense of taste."

"You married a "wife" who disguised herself as a woman because of your marriage."

"You don't love "her""

At a crowded banquet.

Gu Yuning looked at people running around for profit with cold eyes. His height of 1.83 meters made him have an unusually superior head-to-body ratio. He was wearing a suit and leather shoes. He took off the glasses in front of him with his cold white fingertips and pinched the bridge of his swollen nose with his fingertips.

Beside him, the assistant whispered about his upcoming work schedule, but was interrupted by a rapid phone tone.

Gu Yuning picked up.

The person on the other end of the phone was used to his silence, and the female voice said softly, "Husband, when are you going home? Dad and brother are here today. What should I do?"

Gu Yuning got married just half a year ago.

The person on the other end of the phone was his wife Lin Zhiqing. The two families were married and they didn't like each other. They made their thoughts clear to each other on the wedding night. After confirming that the other party had no other intentions for him, they made a three-part agreement.

1. Pretend affection in front of others.

2. You are not allowed to have the same room.

3. Divorce after four years of marriage.