8.16

CEO 16: The Shura Field has finally arrived/the fight for Gu Yuning/threat/imprisonment/plot

-----text-----

Si Yangu was unconvinced about Lin Zhiqing's words.

Of course he understood that Gu Yuning would not agree to be with him, but so what? With the current capabilities of the Si family, it would be easy to destroy the Gu family, let alone imprisoning Gu Yuning.

Due to various pressures, Gu Yuning will stay with him because the young man has no other choice.

Lin Ze sat on the sofa, looked at his adoptive father sitting opposite him, lowered his eyes and said, "Father, I also like Gu Yuning."

The atmosphere was tense for a moment.

Lin Ze now holds two-thirds of the power in Si Yangu's hands. Once he joins forces with Lin Zhiqing and Gu Yuning to resist Si Yangu, it is not impossible to bring the man down, but the price will be high.

So Lin Ze said slowly: "Why don't we each rely on our own abilities? This will neither hurt Yu Ning nor cause any unnecessary impact."

After Lin Ze spoke, Lin Zhiqing's heart was filled with a sigh of relief. He was smiling, tilted his head, looked at his brother with gloomy eyebrows, and asked in a low voice: "Why?"

"Gu Yuning is my husband. He and I have a legal marriage relationship and are legally recognized husband and wife. What do you mean by 'we each pursue him according to our own abilities'? Am I dead?"

In the huge living room.

The three of them gave negative answers to all the other's proposals.

No, no, no, no.

Just because no matter which method is used, their own interests will be violated.

Si Yangu just looked at his two adopted sons across from him with indifferent emotions in his eyes. If it were in the past, he might have found the scene of Lin Zhiqing and Lin Ze biting dogs funny, but now it was very different, just because he and them Falling in love with the same person.

Countless statements have been denied.

The atmosphere in the living room became silent.

And the second bedroom upstairs.

After waking up, Gu Yuning's brain was dizzy, her breathing was rapid, and she put her hands on the bed. The delicate-looking young man slowly got up, only to find that he was completely naked. No matter how blurry his nearsighted eyes were, he could see his chest when he lowered his head. One big and one small nipple.

There are many marks on the skin.

Not just hickeys, Si Yangu, who couldn't control himself last night, also left a lot of bite marks on Gu Yuning's body. The movements were obviously very gentle and should only leave light marks, but on Gu Yuning's skin, which was as white as snow, It's very obvious.

Breath hitches.

Gu Yuning's eyelashes trembled, trying to recall everything she experienced last night. When she reached out and found that her phone, glasses, clothes, and wallet were all gone, Gu Yuning vaguely felt something was wrong.

This is not his home.

And the person who fucked him last night should...not be his wife.

The memory was hazy. Perhaps the title "Dad" had a huge impact on the always rigorous young man. So based on this alone, Gu Yuning was able to confirm that the person last night was Si Yangu.