1.10

Wife 10: Actively praying/Being drugged and taken away by a substitute/Xia Yi likes his body/Plot

-----text-----

This question lingered in Gu Yuning's mind, and her white fingers unconsciously grasped the corners of Jiang Yexi's clothes.

"you……"

Time seemed to have passed for a long time, but it still seemed to be stuck in the same place. When Gu Yuning regained consciousness, it was already the next day.

He was lying naked on the bed, and the people around him had long since disappeared.

Did Jiang Yexi leave yesterday or today? Gu Yuning didn't know, and he didn't want to know. His snow-white skin was covered with traces left by Jiang Yexi yesterday. They were many and messy. No matter who saw him, they would feel that he had been bullied miserably.

Gu Yuning curled up and breathed with a pale face. What happened yesterday flashed through his mind frame by frame.

Jiang Yexi recruited an assistant who looked very similar to Song Chu. Duan Rong was getting married, and he was forced by Jiang Yexi.

For a moment, it seemed that all bad things had happened to Gu Yuning, but Jiang Yexi, who kept saying she would let him go yesterday, was nowhere to be seen.

The young man lying on the bed looked very weak. There were bloody teeth marks on his white collarbone, but the wounds had scabbed over, so he didn't look as scary as yesterday.

Outside the door, Xia Yi, who had already been here once yesterday, came here again.

Opening the door easily with the replica key, Xia Yi, wearing a black jacket, slowly walked towards the bedroom where Gu Yuning was.

"Kunkou-" He knocked on the door, "Can I come in?"

In the bedroom, Gu Yuning covered his ears with the quilt. He was very tired and in urgent need of rest. No matter who was outside the door, they were not here to find him.

If Jiang Yexi is not here, that person is destined to go away disappointed.

Xia Yi stood at the door and waited. He knew that Gu Yuning was in the bedroom.

As early as after leaving here yesterday, he started to investigate who lived here, and before confirming why he had such curiosity, he cut into all the surveillance equipment installed in this house.

The time card was very accurate. Xia Yi saw the scene of Jiang Yexi forcing Gu Yuning, and also saw Jiang Yexi leaving the place in a hurry after cleaning Gu Yuning's body.

Even though he didn't want to say it, Xia Yi did have a desire for Gu Yuning.

He wanted to fuck Gu Yuning unscrupulously like Jiang Yexi. He liked Gu Yuning's body and the way he cried. Before taking pity on him, the first thing that came to Xia Yi's mind was the idea of making Gu Yuning cry harder.

So when he had prepared everything, he came alone.

Xia Yi has never been a good person.

If he didn't still have rules in his heart, a "genius" like him who was born with criminal instinct would have been active on the border doing the most disgusting business, and was wanted by countless police, but he had it, so He was extremely poor, so he was recruited by Jiang Yexi in order to make money.

In the final analysis, all of this is Jiang Yexi's own fault. Who is to blame?

Thinking of this, Xia Yi didn't wait any longer, opened the door and walked in. After closing the door, the first thing that caught his eye was Gu Yuning's snow-white shoulders that were not covered by the quilt.