1.9

Wife 9: Orgasm squirting/Gu Yuning is going to be fucked badly by her husband/kissing/he is invading him

-----text-----

Jiang Yexi tilted her head unnaturally, her mind constantly thinking about what she should do now. Looking at the trembling Gu Yuning in front of her, Jiang Yexi lowered her head slowly and jerkily to kiss him. Even if she was rejected, she was not angry. Instead, he kissed her again.

The lips that were pursed and pursed by the young man were an attractive red. Jiang Yexi kissed them with a greenishness, and there was an imperceptible nervousness in his deep eyebrows.

Gu Yuning closed her eyes and responded sadly.

Holding the white shirt on Jiang Yexi's body tightly with both hands, Gu Yuning had some difficulty breathing, a tear fell from the end of her eyes, and she opened her mouth helplessly and allowed Jiang Yexi to invade.

"Well……"

The soft tip of his tongue was tentatively touched by Jiang Yexi, and Gu Yuning whimpered. His sensitive body could not bear such a gentle kiss. Under his body, the flower hole was opened, and crystal liquid was spit out bit by bit.

The hole gradually became soft, and he swallowed less than half of the hot glans.

No matter how much Gu Yuning didn't want to admit it, she knew that her body was moving because of Jiang Yexi. Her black hair was leaning against the back of the sofa, and the young man with delicate and moist eyebrows was kissed by her husband until she couldn't breathe.

Her pinky fingertips tightly grasped the white shirt on Jiang Yexi's body, so hard that her fingertips turned white.

As their lips and tongues met, Gu Yuning sadly realized that it seemed that he could never escape Jiang Yexi's control, but he really wanted to escape from him.

"Ah——! Uh..."

Gu Yuning raised his head and spread his legs. In a daze, he even thought that he was being penetrated by Jiang Yexi. The ferocious cock pushed straight in, making his hole white.

Jiang Yexi's eyes were filled with dark desire. He liked the way Gu Yuning looked at this moment, but he was also jealous that his first time was not taken by him.

"Gu Yuning." He shouted his name, and pushed his penis into the depths of the flower hole, wishing that his entire penis was inserted here. Layers of delicate vaginal flesh wrapped around the hot shaft, sucking and shrinking to please it.

"Haah... no... it's so hot... Jiang Yexi... slow down, slow down... ah..."

Jiang Yexi pinched Gu Yuning's slender waist with both hands, and the huge sexual organ under her body quickly fucked the delicate female hole. Every time the cock entered, she could feel the pussy meat swallowing and swallowing delicately, and the semen came out one after another, and the cock was almost tight. The narrow hole stretched into its shape.

Gu Yuning couldn't bear it, and followed the man's fucking with red eyes, moaning.

It was clear that his consciousness was extremely resistant, but when the pleasure really hit, his body became extremely soft for the first time, as if others could do anything to him.

The tender red vaginal flesh wrapped around the thick and hard cock, and the delicate touch made Jiang Yexi, who was having sex for the first time, feel numb all over. She wished she could fuck Gu Yuning to death right here.

The purple-black cock pushed hard against the delicate vaginal flesh, and the joint between the two was muddy.

"Which one feels better if I fuck you, or if Duan Rong fucks you better, huh?"