4.16

Little Widow 16: Young people are like semen-eating pornographic ghosts/I love you/Yu Ze appears/Semi-drama

-----text-----

Gu Yuning turned her head, trying to see the little snake on her ankle from the side, but Yu Yunci's movements were really fierce, and her body swayed as he fucked her. Gu Yuning's fingers tightly pulled the sheets under her body, and her body was dripping with sweat.

The tender breasts on her chest that had been sucked by the man were trembling and dripping with milk.

"What are you looking at, dad? Huh?" Yu Yunci was a bastard. He knew that Gu Yuning would feel shy because of his title, but he just didn't let him go. He pushed his purple-red penis upwards fiercely.

The cold glans poked at the tender uterus hidden deep in the flower hole. Every stroke made Gu Yuning's breath tremble, and tears appeared in his eyes. The beautiful young man gasped for air, and there was nothing in his eyes except Yu Yunci's face.

"Ah... no... the uterus is pushed... um... pushed..."

An unbearable feeling.

As the fucking speed got faster and faster, Gu Yuning almost thought that she was going to be fucked badly. Her tender red hole carefully bit the cold cock without any sign of letting go.

The sound of chains kept ringing in my ears.

Gu Yuning's white fingertips grasped the black sheets under her body tightly, so hard that they turned white, "Uh-! No... ha..." He gasped for air, and his uterus was pushed open by Yu Yunci.

Countless semen flowed out of it, but the semen that Lu Yuxun had ejaculated yesterday was nowhere to be seen. Gu Yuning seemed to have really turned into a goblin and pervert who could swallow human semen, asking for semen from every man.

"Daddy, do you feel good? Do you feel good being fucked by me?"

There was a faint redness in Yu Yunci's eyes. He noticed Yu Ze's appearance, right on the young man's ankle, but so what, "Why are you crying? Did you find out that your father is here?"

"Oh no……"

The uterus was completely knocked open, and the huge glans squeezed into the narrow cervix, and penetrated into the young man's soft and sensitive uterus, stretching it open again.

Gu Yuning's fair body was covered with sweat.

It's fragrant.

It's as if it's tempting others' sense of smell.

The purple-red penis was completely buried in his body, very deep. Gu Yuning's white and flat belly was propped up by the glans. The bulge returned with every fuck of the evil ghost, "Uh-huh." ...So, so sour..."

Even at this time, Gu Yuning still did not forget to restrain her voice.

He is incredibly well-behaved.

And Yu Yunci, who has been with him for nearly five years, has seen how he looks in front of Yu Ze. He is a little more well-behaved and beautiful than he is now, and even a little squeamish, very squeamish and squeamish. Yu Yunci has never looked at him before that. I've seen him like this.

"Does dad like me more, or father more? Huh?"

The man's cold flesh blade was buried deep in Gu Yuning's womb, and he rubbed it gently. It was sore and itchy. He was forcing the young man to give his answer.

"Asshole..."

Gu Yuning knew who the "father" he was referring to was, but even he couldn't tell whether he liked Yu Ze more or Yu Yunci more. His breathing became rapid, and Gu Yuning felt the little snake on his ankle. Looking forward to his answer.