1.12

Wife 12: A vibrator trains a naked young man/Xia Yi is a pervert/Let me go/Half drama

-----text-----

Gu Yuning didn't know if she would get pregnant, so no matter how many times Xia Yi turned him over and poured semen into her uterus, there was nothing she could do.

When the sexual intercourse finally stopped, Gu Yuning's belly was completely swollen and she was covered in sweat. She was kneeling on the black sheets. As Xia Yi withdrew, her whole body was trembling.

"Woo..."

Countless thick semen filled the young uterus, and the round cervix was stretched and slightly contracted, semen spurted out one after another. Finally, after the uterine opening was completely restored to its original shape, the outflow of semen stopped completely.

Gu Yuning knelt on the sheets in embarrassment, his slender white waist slightly slumped, his lips were red, and he was breathing rapidly with his mouth open. He was very tired, but he couldn't rest. He could only be forced by Xia Yi unilaterally.

Spurt after spurt of semen shot into his body.

Even now, Gu Yuning can still feel her bulging belly - is she really not pregnant?

This question was deeply rooted in his mind.

But Xia Yi felt unsafe after getting out of bed. His eyes were dark and his hair was covering his eyes. The gloomy and pale boy found a pink vibrator from nowhere. It was the size of an egg. He knew that Gu Yuning was still in the afterglow of orgasm. , the body was extremely sensitive, but he still slowly pushed it into the restored and narrow flower hole.

"Uh... no..."

Gu Yuning's eyes were red, and she gripped the bed sheets with both hands. The gentle temperament all over her body had been worn away bit by bit by her endless entanglement with Xia Yi, and was replaced by a gentle sense of temptation. He became even more beautiful, and even Xia Yi had no doubt that someone would He was willing to die just to get Gu Yuning's smile.

"I won't fuck you anymore."

Xia Yi hugged Gu Yuning, who couldn't stop shaking all over, and walked out of the room step by step towards the still small bathroom outside the bedroom.

"Brother, would you like to live here with me forever?"

In the bathroom, Xia Yi hugged Gu Yuning and forced him to stand with his hands on the wall. His voice was still calm, but Gu Yuning heard a strange possessiveness from it. Xia Yi didn't want to let go of Gu Yuning.

He doesn't even intend to fulfill his promise.

After all, why should he give up the person he had acquired so hard for no reason?

The person Gu Yuning longed for had already left the country.

Apart from him, Gu Yuning has no one to rely on now.

"I will give you a lot of money." Xia Yi seemed to have thought of something and whispered, "They are not dirty, they all come from regular channels."

"You stay, okay?"

Gu Yuning didn't say yes or no. As early as when Xia Yi said that he would give him a lot of money, Gu Yuning was completely exhausted and fell asleep completely.

He was tired, both physically and mentally.

***

When he woke up again, Gu Yuning was startled by the strange environment around him, and then realized where he was.