World 7: NTR In the article, a Beautiful Wife who is punished by her husband

Cheating 1: The newlywed wife who is forced to cheat/the husband who loves to be cuckolded

[What the writer wants to say:]

This world is cruel

They are all mad dogs, don’t believe anyone’s words (bushi)

But there is a good attack.

——

The guy holding the pot lid ran away in a hurry, but he didn't forget to ask for votes QAQ

-----text-----

[The pirated cannon fodder system No. 6688 has completed absorbing energy and has now started the next mission - the beautiful wife who was punished by her husband for having numerous guests. 】

[Task: Please make Ji Yihe feel regretful. 】

***

"You are beautiful and love-minded"

"You married a man who doesn't love you, but likes to play with you."

"You are cowardly, but you also like him."

"You fall into the abyss"

This is an NTR novel. The male protagonist is a lunatic with cuckold addiction. After witnessing the person who loved him being toyed with and broken bit by bit, he was avenged by his wife's brother Gu Ye.

But as the two continued to come into contact and get closer, the male protagonist Ji Yihe fell in love with Gu Ye.

He is a madman, born without any sympathy for human beings, and similarly, Gu Ye is not a normal person, so during Ji Yihe's pursuit, the two of them beat each other while being together.

Because of this, Gu Yuning changed from a victim to a stumbling block between them.

In the end, he dragged his broken body to watch them have fun bit by bit, and finally died.

early morning.

In a high-end community in City E, Gu Yuning, who had not fallen asleep until midnight last night, woke up in a dark bedroom.

A section of white wrist was exposed from the quilt, and the bruises on it looked very scary.

This is his first month in this world.

During this period, he first married Ji Yihe as in the original plot. In the second week after the marriage, he was lured by Ji Yihe to an alley and was fucked by a man who was not his husband.

That was Gu Yuning's first time.

During this time, he could hear the man's breathing and the thick calluses on his palms.

The man was very tall and had bulging muscles. No matter how scared Gu Yuning was or how quietly he cried, he could not stop being brought to orgasm in the end. Not to mention that he was also equipped with a surveillance camera, and all those embarrassing scenes would be seen by Ji Yihe.

After one time, there will be a second and third time.

And last night, Gu Yuning went to a certain construction site as Ji Yihe said, and was pressed down in a simple place by the man who fucked him for the first time again and again until he squirted.

There were marks all over the body from being kissed and kissed.

Three times in a row, it was the same person who had sex with Gu Yuning.

Even at certain times, the man would ask him in a dumb voice why he wanted to sell, and whether he wanted to be his wife? But Gu Yuning didn't know how to answer. She just kept crying until the end of her eyes turned red, but she still opened her legs to the man, like a cheap male prostitute who could be fucked by anyone.